~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - SEPT. 27th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - SEPT. 27th ~~

Well after a nice start to college foots in the first few weeks, last week was a big slap to the bankroll. Lots of turnovers just widdled it down to practically nothing. But just like in college football, if you're coming off a bad loss you have to put it out of mind. Here's the first one for me today. Good Luck, and let's fatten the bankrolls today!

2% ($500) - UCLA +7 (-110)

- Fresno State is sitting 4 defensive starters today. UCLA could kick this team when they are down. To me playing Toledo into a double overtime, despite the 1 point win, shows this team is a little down. I was on UCLA in week 1 and covered. Last two weeks, they've been outscored 90-10 and now they are getting a touchdown. I'm sure everyone knows, but this is the textbook trap game. If UCLA is going to get their run game going, it can very well come this week so I'm in on them again.

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

good luck biff - smack'em hard today and replenish that bankroll!:beerbang:

Comment

Good Luck Ca:chaching:h Mony! :thumbs:

Wow... what a horrible start to this game. One return TD whipped clean only to lead to another :nuts:

Comment

We've scored!!!! Tie game with plenty to play...

Comment

BIFF - you did it shooter!!!

GOOD PICK!!!!!

Comment

Usually my parlays and teasers are 1%, but I like this one quite a bit.

2% TEASER ($500) - NEBRASKA -1 & ILLINOIS +21 (+100)

- Pelini knows this Hokie team well and shut them down last yeat at LSU. He's done some talking this year, and whether it's true or not, you know he feels he's got an opportunity to shine moving the game under the lights tonight where they win 90% of the time at home. Huskers are at home again for the 4th week and looking forward to starting 4-0 going into conference play.

- Juice Williams always seems ready to score. I saw some of the opener against Missouri when Daniel came out firing and was up 31-13 at the half, but only won 52-42. I'll take 3 touchdown against Penn St. who has been beefing up their confidence against road worn teams. Penn St. has dropped their last 4 conference games and does bad historically in conf. openers if my memory serves me right.

Comment

GL BIFF - :beerbang:

Comment

Gametime decision against Stanford... some small action to finish the night.

1% ($250) - WASHINGTON -3 (-110)

Comment

Working...
                X