• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-pack Saturday for week 6

Y-T-D:
    19-10-1
    :thumbs:

Heading out for my annual pilgrimage to the shrine of college football in South Bend t.'rrw to go to the Notre Dame -Stanford game Saturday.

Gotta be quick with the picks so here we go:

Florida -24 over Arkansas- Urban will take no prisoners this week after loss to Ole Piss. He will run it up to the final gun on hapless Razorbacks.

Arizona -19 over Washington- Stoops under pressure but nothing like Ty is. Now he's lost his QB, the best player on the team. The Ty watch is on.

USC-16 over Oregon - After a humiliation before the nation, Pete whips up the troops at home and will score at will vs. poor Duck defense that could not stop Boise St.

Akron -3.5 over Kent St. - Lou Holtz's alma mater is hurting big time and Akron has already beaten better than this.

BYU -28 over Utah St.- Looks like a big week for big favs to cover. None better than BYU which is smoking every opponent. Here's one that is physically challenged on offense to make this an easy rout.

WV -14.5 Rutgers- Know what Rutgers record is in its last 15 visits to Morgantown? If you guessed 0-15 jump on the Mountaineers bandwagon this week. Rutgers QB Teel's confidence is shot. Don't let that big 38-0 whipping of powerhouse Morgan St for their first win last week stand in the way of your laying the lumber in this rout.

GL to all:beerbang:

Best of Luck!
    Be safe in SB!!!

Comment

Like that card Gip...lots o' chalk but I think all could win big this week. Love the Cougars to crush Utah St. And you're right, that bastard Urban will run up the score for the sole purpose of making himself look like a genius after getting beatup by Ole Miss.
      2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
      2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Good Luck! this week:thumbs:
        Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
        -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

GL Gipper... keep 'em rollin!:thumbs:
          :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Recap for WEEK 6
            3-3

Winnas: Florida, USC,Arizona
            Losas: Akron, WV, BYU

Y-T-D: 22-13-1

By the way, the trip to Notre Dame was FANTASTIC!

Comment

Glad the trip was fun!
              Good Luck this week.
              Let me know if you are heading to Pitt game???
              I will be taking the kids, should be fun.

Comment

Last week was my one and only trip out there. Trying to scrounge up some tickets to the Navy game in Baltimore. Lost out in the ticket lottery from ND for alums. They said it was the fifth most requested ticket for an away game in ND history! Go fgiure.
                Have fun at the Pitt game. Looks like Wanny stopped taking idiot pills or her has let his other coaches call the shots.

Comment

Working...
                X