Pittsburgh@South Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh@South Florida

I am not a fan of Dave Wannstedt. I think it's the moustache. However, Pittsburgh should cover the spread tonight against South Florida. The Panthers have won four of their last five Thursday night matchups and I believe that they will play better than the thirteen point underdogs that they are. Underdogs usually play as if they have nothing to lose, especially in the national spotlight. Pitt remains perfect in the red zone through four games, having reached the red zone 13 times this season and being one of only eight teams nationally to have scored on every trip inside the 20-yard line. They have also been nearly penalty free this year. If the Panthers can contain Bulls scrambling QB Matt Grothe, they will cover the spread and possibly win the game outright, IMO.

Originally posted by Nightowl View Post
    I am not a fan of Dave Wannstedt. I think it's the moustache. However, Pittsburgh should cover the spread tonight against South Florida. The Panthers have won four of their last five Thursday night matchups and I believe that they will play better than the thirteen point underdogs that they are. Underdogs usually play as if they have nothing to lose, especially in the national spotlight. Pitt remains perfect in the red zone through four games, having reached the red zone 13 times this season and being one of only eight teams nationally to have scored on every trip inside the 20-yard line. They have also been nearly penalty free this year. If the Panthers can contain Bulls scrambling QB Matt Grothe, they will cover the spread and possibly win the game outright, IMO.

Nobody is a fan of Wannstedt .. That is for sure .. I like two points you make here .. RED ZONE - Good KICKER for pitt , Penalties - Always a plus when you have discipline..

Coaching is huge tonight as Pitt Coaching Staff ( Cavanaugh ) has to put his players in position to make big plays , Get Mccoy in the open field with screens, and draw play, and THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD.. Pitt has good receivers , they just haven't made big plays cause I feel the coaching has been suspect.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
    X