Cincinnati@Marshall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati@Marshall

Sometimes I'd like to bet the house on a game.... but defeats happen and wiser judgement prevails. However, I don't think that this will be be Cincinnati's night to defeat Marshall. The Bearcats limp into Huntington without its top two quarterbacks, senior Dustin Grutza (fractured right fibula) and junior Tony Pike (broken left arm). Freshman Zach Collaros finished last week's 17-15 victory against Akron, completing 1-of-4 passes for two yards. The Bearcats (3-1) are 7-3-1 in the all-time series against the Thundering Herd (3-2), but have not won in Huntington since November 9th, 1935. I think that Marshall will be a better team than the one that showed up at West Virginia last week. Head coach Mark Snyder started preparing his team for tonight's game on the bus ride home after last week's loss. Considering Cincy's injuries, I'm surprised that Marshall is a three point underdog in tonight's game. Look for the Thundering Herd to bounce back hard from last week's loss. They're the home dawg, have the home crowd and, IMO, the motivation to win.

GL!

Comment

Working...
    X