No announcement yet.

Early Looks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every service newsletter i am reading has Mississippi State beating Vandy and i have seen some GOY's on that game too from posters that think it's "a slam dunk". Really makes me want to reconsider my play against Vandy. I am not a fan of everyone piling on a game like that. Almost looks too easy.

Anyone know who is driving that number up and has earlier in the week on that game?

Thanks.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF, I don't see why you would want to fade Vandy right now, especially with Miss st. From a situational standpoint it's not the best spot for Vandy, but I still don't think they will be looking ahead.

Good points on Wisky, I agree they either win su or get blown off the field. Played the ML there & am surprised to see it rising...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        FF, I don't see why you would want to fade Vandy right now, especially with Miss st. From a situational standpoint it's not the best spot for Vandy, but I still don't think they will be looking ahead.
        Udog- Vandy is dead last in the SEC in Offense, 10th in total defense and first in TO margin. They aren't 5-0 for the same reasons that Oklahoma or Texas is 5-0. Mississippi State has played well in their 2 SEC games and has also had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Vandy's record is the result of a lot of good fortune and good bounces that have gone their way. Mississippi State has better numbers overall than Vandy. Their luck will run out one of these days. And they are also coming off of a huge win, probably the biggest in school history with gameday at the campus and everything. If there was ever a let down spot it's this one. They should never have won the OleMiss game and they were fortunate to get some bounces early in the Miami(oh) game. They could just as easily be 3-2 or 2-3 than 5-0. You can't keep playing games and getting outgained by large margins and expect to win. Eventually the ball doesn't bounce your way.

Vandy is a nice story but look inside the numbers Udog.....it's very rare to see a team with even a winning record who ranks in the bottom 25% of a conference in both offense and defense...and vandy does.
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-08-2008, 06:33 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X