No announcement yet.

Thor's College Football: Week 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st of All...Really Sorry for all the ADD on Games..Spare Time is Little...GL to ya..:sm:

Late SATURDAY GAMES: ADD

Tulsa at SMU
    Pic: Tulsa -24

Boise St at S. Mississippi
    Pic: Boise St -10

Air Force at San Diego St
    Pic: Air Force -10 1/2

That is IT..I Know it is Hard to Keep up with My Plays Today but that is the Only way I Could Post Today was to Post when Able and 22 Games TODAY (I Think) is Alot to Play but I Posted what I Played Unlike One Week when I Played My Usual Amount of College Games But I Decided to Post them All Today...Really to ALL..BOL and Hammer the Man..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Hope All Here at PredictEm! (Once Again Kevin...THANKS for All the Work You and All the Great Moderaters do Here with All the Time that it Takes..Because I Would have Been Happy to have Been One But I Know I could not Give the Right Amount of Time it Deserves) So Thanks For Giving Us a Place to Pick Games and Look/Act Like the Big $$ Boys...LOL..Thanks Again..:sm:

Sorry for All the Different Posts..I'll get my Ass in Gear with 1 Post per Day..But ya Know Newbies are Hardheaded...:beerbang:

12-10 Saturday Overall...17-13 Overall for Week 7 and ...YTD...79-66-2 College Football

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
      X