• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL this week, coach!
    :beerbang:
    ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
      GL this weekend JoePa, hope we can turn it around a lil bit each week. Did you see the WMU line right now??? You got at +3 and it's now -1! wow!
      WOW....-2 just about everywhere now.....word on the street may be that Chipps QB is not playing....

I posted this in my plays at the top of thread, but at the risk of being redundant:
      (Broncos always tough & 4 - 1 - 1 ATS in the series, plus: Chipps QB Dan LeFevour, the 2007 MAC Offensive Player of the Year, left in the second quarter with an ankle injury after completing 10-of-11 passes for 106 yards and two touchdown passes against Temple last weekend)
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

i would get somebody to watch your corn hole....cusefan is coming back for 2nds.......:ohman:
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-17-2008, 02:49 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I'll be ready for him this time, I'm wearing my cup backwards......:laughing:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL JoePa. Hope summa them darts hit the Bullseye. I think I may be with ya on WMU! :thumbs:
            :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Hey good luck tmw,

Uconn, purdue and navy are looking enticing !!!!!!
              NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

:puke: :puke: :puke:
                Enough Said!

UPDATED YTD: 13 - 36 - 1
                UNITS: -26.50
                WEEK 8: 1 - 6
                MAC: 6 - 16 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 4 - 4
                WEEK 8: 1 - 0

Comment

Working...
                X