thoughts on Kentucky Vs Ark?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on Kentucky Vs Ark?

Line opened at Kentucky -11, I'm seeing it now at -7.5.

Public seems to be backing Arkansas at least on the site I'm looking at. A 3.5 point drop seems pretty high though. Arkansas beat an in turmoil Auburn team last week and has been beat up pretty good before that(although against some decent teams in FL, TX, Bama) but Kentucky has pretty much held it's own so far (SC and Bama) and are at home for this one.

Am I missing something here? I could see a 2 touchdown win here for kentucky.

Someone talk me out of putting money on this one and maybe I should just skip it and look at the 50 other games :beer2:
    CFB 0-0

I'm 0-2 ytd on the Hogs, so I will be staying away from them for a while anyway.

Even with the losses there was improvement in a very young Petrino team. They got a much needed win last week (on the road) and once again showed some improvement, especially on the defense, but as you mentioned, Auburn is in turmoil.

I think there are better games to choose from, but it is your money.

Comment

72% Arky at SB
      56% Kent at WL

I got Arky at 10, but now its down to -7.5. I just dont know if Kentucky has the pedigree this year to blow teams out, seems like it could be a low scoring tight win for Kentucky imo. Arky moved the ball up and down the field on a fairly respectable Auburn defense as well

Comment

Missed the good number, but I'll likely be on the Arkansas ml.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'll lay off this on. If I have to second guess myself then I should move on to the next game.

:guzzle:
          CFB 0-0

Comment

Working...
          X