Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegas Dave's College Football Picks Week 8 (Video)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Dave's College Football Picks Week 8 (Video)!

YouTube - 2008 Free College Football Picks Week 8

Don't have Houston in the video but its also one of my plays. Here's the write-up:

Houston -13.0: Last week, SMU showed us why Tulsa was a trap game by exposing Tulsa's terrible defense and moving the ball at will. Houston's defense is not this bad; and while their offense may not be AS explosive, it is certainly close. Houston averages over 400 yards passing per game and should have no trouble at all moving the ball on a very bad SMU passing defense. This spread is off due to the fact that the public now has a new-found respect for SMU after keeping it so close on Tulsa; Houston should be giving up more than 13 points, and at this spread they are a very good bet to win this game by two touchdowns.

Good luck! :cheers:

BOL to ya Dave.....hope you can grab some cash this week!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      BOL to ya Dave.....hope you can grab some cash this week!:thumbs:
      Sounds good to me my friend :thumbs:

Do you like Penn State this week also?

Comment

Dave....love my Lions but don't won't to break my one rule of never betting for or against my favorite team! They should roll, as you said in your video. I just hope they can stay focused on the job at hand and not look at their past history or to next week's showdown in the shoe! :sm:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X