Harmonious NCAA Turd-Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Turd-Day

Apparently, I'm saving up ALL my winners for the college hoops season because not much has gone right at all this year in foots thus far for Cusey. I drove to JoePa's house yesterday to steal his darts, but we are both so bad he wound up putting my eye out and I gave him a second hole in his ass... And a third, and a fourth... Gonna continue to pst when I'm down so as not to be one of those punks who only posts and keeps a record when he's up (they know who they are, lol). BOL to everyone tonight!!! Fade me with confidence and enjoy a nice cold one (two, three, or seven) tonight!!!

Sides: 22-34-3 (-11.5 units)
    Totals: 5-6 (-1.6 units)
    Teases: 10-9 (-3.2 units)
    YTD: 37-49-3 (-16.3 units)
    :thumbs:

2 UNITS
    BYU (Pk). Seems like the entire forum is on TCU here in this one, for a couple good reasons I guess but I'm not really buying into TCU being good or BYU being "the most overrated team in the Top 20" as one very well respected member referred to them as. For TCU to win this game, they are going to have the run ball down BYU's throat and for probably over 200 yards. They certainly aren't going to throw it effectively since they have no one capable of doing that and they have 1 WR who averages more than 3 catches per game. I expect BYU to stack the box and hold down the RB's much like they did to UNM's Ferguson last time out holding him to 3.6ypc. While I'm not saying Hall and company are Bradford and OU, but the Sooners shredded the TCU defense for 3 big play bomb TD's and and I think Hall and company can move the ball against the defense.

1 UNIT
    BYU-TCU UNDER 46.5

:thumbs:

(psssssst.... psssssst.... take TCU and OVER, haha :laughing: ) Off to have a beer :beerbang:

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    I drove to JoePa's house and I gave him a second hole in his ass... And a third, and a fourth..:
    :eeek: :eeek:

GL!....i guess.....:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Gonna continue to pst when I'm down so as not to be one of those punks who only posts and keeps a record when he's up (they know who they are, lol).
      kindly shove it up your extra pie hole :thumbs:

LOL GL man
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Im on my 3rd drink, got TCU, and thinking about adding the over. Sounds like a recipe for a trifecta.:laughing:

Comment

And where the hell did you get 46.5:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            when your season is falling like a rock there is only one man to turn to for your lines..............

TNP's Guy..................:beerbang:..........home of the 7 point +100 1 team teaser....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              Joepa's college hoops guy :thumbs:

Local never moved it, he's lax on the totals sometimes. I think I'm done with NCAA foots. TCU comes out throwing two bombs and the second Dalton throws right on the money, lol..

At least I tailed every hockey side Flyers and JML played so they will get hammered tonight too (haha j/k)

Comment

And I meant the darts (bad aim, can't hit the board, (ahhhhhh well), poor attempt at humor. Though you guys are fags for thinking how you did!!!

:drunk:

Comment

Apparently, I'm saving up ALL my winners for the college hoops season because not much has gone right at all this year in foots thus far for Cusey.

HAVE AN IDEAD.....LET'S POOL OUR LOSSES TOGETHER AND SEE IF WE QUALIFY FOR A HUGE TAX DEDUCTION FOR OUR DONATIONS TO VEGAS

I drove to JoePa's house yesterday to steal his darts, but we are both so bad he wound up putting my eye out and I gave him a second hole in his ass... And a third, and a fourth...

YOU CAN HAVE THE DARTS AFTER I SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS WEEKEND. I'M ALMOST READY TO BREAK OUT THE OUJI BOARD. AND AT LEAST STAY LONG ENOUGH TO GRAB SOME 12OZ. ALUMINUM I'M HAVING MADE FROM THE LEAD YOU LEFT BEHIND!
                  :laughing:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Did he actually call himself Cusey? :eeek:

lol...GL Cusey... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Did he actually call himself Cusey? :eeek:

lol...GL Cusey...
                      :ohman:....nailing JoePa in the ass 3 times.....referring to himself in the 3rd person.....calling himself cusey.....:ohman:

very dark day indeed for him....luckily he was never respected before so he didn't lose much.....:laughing:

love ya "cusey"......:beerbang: (but not in a gay kind of way)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Did he actually call himself Cusey? :eeek: lol...GL Cusey... :beerbang:
                        Sounds like "The Jimmy" episode of Seinfeld.......:laughing:
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          :ohman:....nailing JoePa in the ass 3 times.....referring to himself in the 3rd person.....calling himself cusey.....:ohman:

very dark day indeed for him....luckily he was never respected before so he didn't lose much.....:laughing:

love ya "cusey"......:beerbang: (but not in a gay kind of way)

You know whats funny, I hate when baseball managers refer to players like that.. Josey for Jose Reyes, Shiedlsy for James Shields, Jorgey for Jorge Posada, UDoggy for Underdog88, Johnny for JML, oh wait... lol. Anyway, someone hacked into my account last night I think. I blame GamblinManDukeSwallowerGuy!!!

Like Flyers said, I was never respected anyway... No harm, no foul :nice:

Comment

Working...
                          X