Pitt -8 -109 vs Rutgers

Kentucky +25 -112 vs Florida

Georgia +3 -118 vs LSU

Kansas -2.5 -109 vs Texas Tech

Penn St -2.5 -109 vs Ohio St

Notre Dame -10 -123 vs Washington

1 Unit Each

GL :cheer:

BOL to ya Leaf......like Pitt & Georgia.......you're with The Mitt on The War Eagles.....:thumbs:

And thanks for the confidence in my boys this weekend!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

And thanks for the confidence in my boys this weekend!
        JoeP- so i have never figured this out. you pull for PSU over OSU but yet you run around trying to go to the national championship game for OSU and things like that.....:dunno:

how can you be for both teams....:dunno:......and if you're for PSU over OSU this week and you're calling them "your boys" i don't want to see anymore O-H or I-O's out of you....that's just rediculous....can't be a "fan of convenience"

JML- GL!....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF...lol...I've never understood that either....cheering for 2 Big-10 teams. Kinda like cheering for the Leafs and Habs at the same time. lol.

Maybe he grew up an OSU fan as a Ohio resident, and he attended Penn St as an adult?

Anyway...Penn St wins easily... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            JoeP- so i have never figured this out. you pull for PSU over OSU but yet you run around trying to go to the national championship game for OSU and things like that.....:dunno:

how can you be for both teams....:dunno:......and if you're for PSU over OSU this week and you're calling them "your boys" i don't want to see anymore O-H or I-O's out of you....that's just rediculous....can't be a "fan of convenience"
            I do root for both....PSU was never in the Big Ten so I never had to be in this spot until they joined up! I have a hat with both logos on the front.....grew up an OSU fan, my mom went to PSU and so did I my freshman year of college but I left because the blonde who's family I was staying with didn't like me how I liked her! Leaf was spot on there.....and when I was referring to "my boys" I was speaking as my avatar....."JoePa66"...it's that simple!

Nitpicking over why and how I root for teams IS R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

:laughing:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL to ya!
              Like Pitt & beerbang: Irish

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

JML- GL!....:thumbs:
                leave joepa alone i need him to keep posting plays so i can fade them and cash in :beerbang: :beerbang:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                  I do root for both....PSU was never in the Big Ten so I never had to be in this spot until they joined up! I have a hat with both logos on the front.....grew up an OSU fan, my mom went to PSU and so did I my freshman year of college but I left because the blonde who's family I was staying with didn't like me how I liked her! Leaf was spot on there.....and when I was referring to "my boys" I was speaking as my avatar....."JoePa66"...it's that simple!

Nitpicking over why and how I root for teams IS R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

:laughing:
                  I dont see how schtooping the daughter of your boarding mates has anything to do with leaving the U of O of H of I of ahhh I forgot.
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL JML, and I agree on at least one of those games :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X