Harmonious NCAA Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Tuesday

Didn't get to post last Saturday, not sure why, I guess I was doing something. Just bought my first house and did it via foreclosure so doing tons of work. Hope everyone has been profiting and best of luck this week.

Sides: 22-35-3 (-13.7 units)
    Totals: 6-6 (-0.6 units)
    Teases: 10-9 (-3.2 units)
    YTD: 38-50-3 (-17.5 units)

1 UNIT
    Ohio U (+4)

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    Didn't get to post last Saturday, not sure why,
    you were over at JoePa's punching darts in his ass remember.....:laughing:

:ohman:

GL!....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      you were over at JoePa's punching darts in his ass remember.....:laughing:

:ohman:

GL!....:thumbs:
      Not funny. Anymore.

Typical ending for me. And ESPN should be embarrassed by that announcer. I'm not one to say people should lose their jobs, but that guy has no business calling anything other the Wrolds Strongest Man ever again. The last 45 seconds of the game he said that Ohio should ru nthe ball to tie (with the ole 4 point FG) and then the last Ohio play he couldnt have butchered worse, lol...

Comment

Not funny. Anymore.

Typical ending for me. And ESPN should be embarrassed by that announcer. I'm not one to say people should lose their jobs, but that guy has no business calling anything other the Wrolds Strongest Man ever again. The last 45 seconds of the game he said that Ohio should ru nthe ball to tie (with the ole 4 point FG) and then the last Ohio play he couldnt have butchered worse, lol...
        I was thinking the exact same thing. The announcers were clueless and annoying. It seemed like one of the guys was really rooting for Temple too.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

....And ESPN should be embarrassed by that announcer. I'm not one to say people should lose their jobs, but that guy has no business calling anything other the Wrolds Strongest Man ever again. The last 45 seconds of the game he said that Ohio should ru nthe ball to tie (with the ole 4 point FG) and then the last Ohio play he couldnt have butchered worse, lol...
          Worst announcers I've ever heard! Period! Besides Bob Davie! :puke:
          They praised and praised Temple's front 4 in the first half ever though they trailed 14-0, not to mention they saw the ball hitting the ground on the OU possession....hell I couldn't see it, they were just brutal and knew nothing about either team except for what was scripted! And how about, the d-back overran that play (actually he was blocked).....:puke: :puke: :puke:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 UNIT

AWWWW BURN (+3)

Comment

Working...
            X