Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAAssociation Week 10 GameDay from Lubbock, Texas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAssociation Week 10 GameDay from Lubbock, Texas!

NCAAF YTD:
    59-64-4 (+17.04 units) sides
    12-12-0 (-1.68 units) totals
    12-28-0 (-6.04 units) MLs

*Haven't been this stoked about my alumni's sports program since Bobby Knight came to Tech and made us a respectable contender (only to leave us in the hands of his son and more than likely returning us to mediocrity lol).

Quite possibly the biggest thing to happen to this school in quite some time, after years of watching Tech lose games it should win, and pulling out wins against ranked opponents when they weren't given any chance, its a nice change of pace to see them actually hold a top 25 ranking longer than 2 weeks.

That being said, whatever happens this Saturday, a blowout-loss, or a close-loss, or mobs of drunken Tech fans fisticuffing with rent-a-cops, it should be a good one. I'm just happy the Red Raiders are 8-0 and so are the Longhorns (hope the players aren't happy just to be where they are).

So in truth, the only thing I'm worried about is seeing Corso, and trying to swim through the crowd of co-eds swarming Herbstreit lol... oh and Erin Andrews :thumbs:

Anyways enough rant, on with the fades!

Tuesday:

Buffalo/Ohio o47.5

Houston -7.5

1.50 to win 1.36 units each

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Erin Andrews!:thumbs:

Let us know what your sign will say so we can find ya....I always TIVO that thing and watch for the signs....sometimes they're brutal....one in C-Bus said last week "JoePa clubs baby seals"....if you search YouTube you'll find lot's of stuff on their like "Lee Corso is a Penis", and even Lee Corso dropping the F-bomb when Desmond Howard's mic wasn't working.....:laughing:

GL this week Q! :sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Erin Andrews!:thumbs:
      MOUNT HER AND HUMP HER UNTIL THE COPS PRY YOU OFF WITH THE JAWS OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GameDay was crazy, a lot of fans there, but not as much as I'd imagined. The camera does a great job of making it look raucous, and the specific location on campus they chose was cool.

The best part of course was seeing the General make an appearance and bully his way into the proceedings lol.

had to take a nap afterwards, waking up early to go get there by 9am and then have nothing to do until a 7pm kickoff (if I went tailgating I would have died before making it to the game lol) was a big layoff.

but great experience! and great game as well, very entertaining.

:thumbs:

I won't say anything else about our dumbass fans, everyone saw on national TV, and I promised myself to forget it and not let it ruin a great great game I got to see live. :bang: :beerbang:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

What a game to be at. your boys looked real good.:beerbang: Maybe FF will stop that taco tech ****:laughing:
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
          X