• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 10 update

Update: week 10: 3-3
    Y-T-D: 30-23-1

Y-T-D: 27-20-1

Navy -7 over Temple - The Middies have shown that they are in the game no matter who they play and they have clobbered teams with more talent than these Owls, L-33-27

USC -46 over Washington - - I would not give my grandmother 46 points but U-Dub could not beat my grandmother. As predicted here, Ty is toast. Last week vs ND they had 5 total yards at half and only scored late when the student managers went in. ND ran the ball on its last 35 offensive plays! Pete Carroll has no heart and will run up the score for the BCS rankings. W 56-0

Miami +2.5 over Virginia - - Hurricanes have too much team speed and a very quick defense, something the Yahoos have neither of. UV will try to control game with the run but it will get stuffed. Wrong team is favored in this one. W 24-17

Georgia +7 over Florida - Many have forgotten that when this season started, Georgia was right at the top of all the teams. THis is a solid team that is finding its stride now while Tebow is nicked up and the Gators are not the same team on the road, no matter what gadget plays Urban Liar comes up with. L 10--49

Okie St. -30 over Iowa St. - Big question is: How will Pokes respond after near miss upset of Texas. Well, they are home and playing a team that in league play is allowing opposing QBs to complete passes at a 77% rate. Feel Okie St. will take out their frustrations on Cyclones in big way and keep their BCS hopes alive. W 59-17

W.Kentucky -17 over North Texas - Besides UDub, N.Texas is the only other team not to win a game this year. Mean Green are meek and mild to opponents allowing 50 points per game. They should be road kill for WKU team that has played a very competitive schedule and has a chance to have a blowout at home with ND-transfer Davie Wolk at QB. L40-51
Working...
X