• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday money tossers...

reg plays 117-143 (-76.10 units)
    dg ml's 7-15 (-1.75 units)
    overall 124-158 (-77.85 units)

Feel like I was on the right side of both games last night, especially NIU, and have an 0-2 goose egg to show for it. Story of my season, lol....

Akron -3
    The "U" -4
    UNLV -6.5

2 units each

I see most are on Wyoming tonight, but why?

Wasn't Wyoming like the 3rd worst team in CFB 2 weeks ago? Then they beat 1-9 San Diego St, and then somehow beat lame duck Tennessee last week. Now on a short week they are grabbing a TD (or thereabouts) @ UNLV, a team who everyone seems to think sucks....but I can tell you from watching these guys, that they have some serious playmakers this year (by non BCS team standards anyway), starting with QB Omar Clayton, who can get it done with both his arm and his legs.

Plus, talk about a letdown spot....with WYO just 5 days removed from winning their "super bowl", beating SEC team Tennessee on the road.

Not to mention Wyoming still sucks.

If Wyoming had lost @ TEN, this line would easily be double digits....

UNLV should roll here, imho....

But my record speaks for itself, so what the hell do i know :puke:

UNLV/ the U

Stif,
    I feel ya on Wyoming....They are terrible plus they are on the road at UNLV, and I do like UNLV they have play some quality teams tough, not to mention they are on TV, and should play their 'A' game! Also on the 'U' with ya, feel after Miami got waxed in blacksburg last year they return the favor in the orange bowl...I think it's just you and me on the U as well as the rebels !!!LOL!!!!

Comment

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-14-2008, 10:34 AM. Reason: drunk...lol

Comment

Working...
      X