opening it up starting tonight -

Spread
    55 to win 50
    Football - 103 Ball State -6 -110 for Game** <b> WINNER</b>

Teaser
    65 to win 50 <b> WINNER</b>
    Football - 103 Ball State +1 for Game
    Football - 103 Ball State/Central Michigan over 54 for Game*

Despite the home record for UCM and their ATS against teams with winning %'s and the margin of victory for UCM - the more balanced team is BALST - and they should win by a TD or more...

<b>Prediction: 38-31 for BALST</b>

GL2A
    Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-20-2008, 02:57 PM.

2-0 Wednesday night with BALST - keepin' it rollin for Thursday night :beerbang:

Miami is the play at +3 and here's why;

- Miami is 4-0 ATS last 4 road gams vs. teams with winning %
    - Miami is 5-0 ATS in last 5 road games
    - GT coming off of a LONGGGGG break and aren't good ATS after a bye week
    - GT is 1-4 in last 5 Thurs games
    - Road team is 4-1 ATS in last 5 meetings head-to-head
    - Gtech 0-2-1 over last three ATS

Teams that the both played
    Miami -
    @ VIRG (W 24-17)
    @ Duke (W 49-31)
    VATech (W 24-17)
    FSU (L 39-41)
    NCAR (L 24-28)

Gtech-
    @ NCAR (L 7-28)
    FSU (W 31-28)
    VIRG (L 17-24)
    DUKE (W 27-0)
    @VTECH (L 17-20)

LAST 3 Off/Def
    Miami (19pts per game Off / 14pts per game Def)
    GTech (18 pts per game / 28pts per game Def)

<b>Offense:</b> Frosh Miami QB Robert Marve is finally playing well but it's the return of OT Jason Fox and WR Travis Benjamin that will contribute to the success on the offensive side of the ball. GTech possess the nations #8 option rushing attack

<b>Defense Keys:</b> Despite GTech getting Jahi Word-Daniels back to support a weak and young secondary - the nations #10 defense in Miami will get after a banged up Josh Nesbitt <b>(last 3 - @NCAR 10/22-97yds-0Tds-1INT, FSU 4/5-55yds-Otds-0Ints, VIRG 7/15 103yds-Otds-1INT) </b> who's nursing a bum ankle. Gtech OT Andrew Gardner will be a loss for GTech's offensive line.... Miami held VTech to 77 rushing yards but Miami hasn't seen an option attack like GTechs. I see Miami looking at the NCarolina, Virginia, and Vtech tape to see what worked for them in stopping the option attack. Make them one-demensional and Miami should be able to control GTech's inept passing attack.

<b>Key to the game</b> - Special teams (Miami has one of the best kickers in the land in Matt Bosher. )

My money is on the <b>U</b> in an inspired win to put themselves one step closer to playing in the ACC Championship game!

As for a TOTAL - the OVER/UNDER was at 33 to start but for me has ballooned to 41.5.. I'm tempted to take the UNDER as these teams play decent Defense - avg. right around 18pts per the last 3 games. Clear night in Atlanta... If it was 33 I'd take the OVER fo sho.. Will probably stay away from this or Tease it +7 to 48.5. Just don't see these two teams scoring a lot of points tonight..

<b>PREDICTION: Miami Wins 21-17)

<b>Money Line </b>
    50.00 70.00
    Football - 107 Miami - Florida +140 for Game

<b>SPREAD</b>
    50.00 50.00
    Football - 107 Miami - Florida +3 +100 for Game

GL2A :thumbs:
    Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-20-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

GL2A :thumbs:
      Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X