Thanksgiving Week Whatever plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Week Whatever plays

Haven't paid much attention to the spreads for the past 6 weeks or so.......but had a second and will play this.....

LSU/ARK Over53..............been a wild series of late and quite frankly i think this thing will be a shoot out again. Nothing on the line really for either team other than a W. LSU hasn't stopped anyone in ages and they should be able to score on ARK. Im guessing 34-26 somebody, most likely LSU.

TENN -1 -170..............just a spot play more than anything. I would really be surprised to see TENN go down in flames to a very marginal KY team in PFullmers last game at TENN. I would lay the 4 but i hate counting on TENN to win anything by margin and the ML was -200. I'll take a push if they win by 1 and save the 30 points on the juice 0'meter. I expect this to be sort of an emotional game on the TENN side and hopefully that translates to inspired play and not mistakes. The best unit by far on the field will be the TENN Defense and that's good enough for me. Probably a low scoring game.....23-13 style..........

LSU/ARK Over46 & TENN +3 (-130)..........teasing the above which is probably stupid in college but oh well.

And Southern Ohio will continue its dominance in High School Football with wins by Elder and Anderson this weekend in the finals........:beerbang:

Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving to all on this site!.........:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Good call on the LSU over, GL with the rest FF! :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udog- THX!..........LSU/ARK 61 points scored....had the game at 60.....gotta love when the numbers are right.....:beerbang:....how piss poor is your kicker BTW when you have 4th and 11 on the opponents 19 YL and you have to go for it. I don't understand any BCS school that can't find somebody to make a FG inside of 40 yards.

UCLA +11 -125...............just have a feeling this game is tight. Both teams sit at 4-6 and have slight bowl chances left (though i don't think either team will win their finale so it really is a mute point). UCLA seems to play better offensively on the road (other than the BYU debacle). ASU hasn't stopped anyone other than Wazzu all year and who didn't stop Wazzu this year. In the end, i have ASU as a 7 point favorite at best and they seem to do all the wrong things at all the wrong times under Ericksson and for that reason alone i will grab the points with the Bruins.

N'joy the rest of the weekend....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

3-1 for the weekend. Should have been 4-0 but Kevin Craft saw to that L for me.....hope he choked on a drumstick last night.......

Nice to see TENN send PFullmer out on a high note. Guy was a class act in coaching and had a .750 winning percentage at TENN in his tenure. Pretty sad when that gets you fired, allbeit he had a bad season this year. You always hate to see a guy get canned who has been at an institution for so long because it is so rare anymore in the days of the cash grab.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
        X