~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - NOV. 29th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - NOV. 29th ~~

Looking to stay strong heading into the bowl games... 7-2 the past two Saturdays. I got some early action and a later game already on my card. I'm taking the "go against backup QB's off a good in-game sub performance in 1st start after" approach somewhat. Good luck to everyone today... hope you are all having a relaxing holiday weekend. :thumbs:

1% SPREAD = MARYLAND +7 (-120)

The Terrapins have been a tough team to predict this season. They've beat 4 ranked teams and lost to 4 unranked teams. Their out of the ACC championship game due to a tiebreaker, but should be up for a game that can put BC out as well. For the Eagles, Crane is out, and Davis is in at QB. A backup who did very well in a tight game. Still, today is a new day and the pressure has been building for a week now. Turner had a career-high in yards in TD's in his last game vs. BC.

1% TEASER = MEMPHIS -8 & TULSA -10 (+100)

I've been following the C-USA for the past few weeks now and been doing well picking in the conference. I'm taking the two big dogs vs. a couple weaklings in a two team teaser since I'm stuck between the two. It looks like both should win by double digits quite easily.

1% SPREAD = OREGON +3½ (-120)

Beavers are 1-19 ATS as favorites when they allow more than 24 points in a game. They stayed afloat last week w/o Jaquizz Rogers and Moevao, but this is a completely different ball game. Belloti is 7-1 ATS off a bye vs a conference opponent and hungry for a win in the Civil War. Masoli is getting it done through the air and on the ground, and should lead the Ducks to a win crushing the Beavs dream of getting crushed by Penn State again.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

gl biff. I am rooting for oregon too as I think usc vs psu is a much better game.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      usc vs psu is a much better game.
      Without question Daws. Good luck today. :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

GL Biff!! Like Ducks too!

Comment

:thumbs: Took OREGON TOO. Hope they hang on. Good pick and good luck. On Okla State too.

Cant wait to see your NFL picks 2mor. I like Green Bay and Minny?????

Comment

Working...
          X