Regular Plays (3-3)(-0.30 units)

Overall (4-6)(-5.00 units)

FOR THE SEASON
    Best Bets (15-12)(+5.40 units)
    Strong Plays (19-15)(+5.00 units)
    Regular Plays (50-44)(+1.60 units)

Overall (84-71)(+12.00 units)

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK FIFTEEN

Almost glad the regular season is winding down as I have been on a losing streak for almost a month. Still plus 12 units with one week left. Unless I completely fall apart this week, I will end up on the plus side overall. It has been a while since I had a losing season in college football. I don’t post a lot and I am not one of the more popular posters in these forums, but I do win consistently in college football. Lets try and finish out the season with a winning week.

Wednesday, December 3rd

M Tennessee St +5 vs La Lafayette (regular play)………………..I will admit that I know nothing about either team other than what I read this morning, and I am forcing this play just because I am bored and cannot wait until this weekends games. From What I have read, La Laff is the better team in most phases, so you have to wonder why this line is under seven points. Just based on that alone, I am taking MTS, but just for one unit. I have been lucky with these forced midweek games most of the season, so why stop now?

Thursday, December 4th

Louisville +10 ½ vs Rutgers (regular play)…………….Not forcing this one as much as the above game, but will play the lone Thursday night game again. Rutgers is hot and it seems like the whole world is on them this week. Overall this season has been a major disappointment for Rutgers and even though they are hot right now, I just don’t see how these two average teams and separated by over ten points. I don’t think Louisville has a chance to win this game, but they will surprise everybody and battle the Scarlet Nights into the fourth quarter and get the cover. For some reason I can see Rutgers winning by exactly ten points which would make me a winner.

Friday, December 5th

Buffalo +15 ½ vs Ball State (strong play)……………Just cannot pass up these games for some reason. This is my strongest play of the weeknight games this week. Ball State is having a dream season and they will finish up undefeated this year with a win. Buffalo is having their best season that I can ever remember them having. They have been a doormat for years. All the pressure is on Ball State and Buffalo will play with a nothing to lose attitude and cover this spread. It is not like Buffalo sucks or anything like that and we are getting more than two touchdowns with them. This game will not be as easy as most Ball State fans would like it to be.

Saturday, December 6th

Back sometime on Thursday with the rest of my plays for the weekend.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Saturday, December 6th

S Florida +7 ½ vs West Virginia (best bet)………………….Both of these big east teams were not only supposed to contend for the big east title, but possibly the national title as well. I really thought both teams had a chance due to an easy schedule of running the table and yet they both have 7-4 records going into this game. WVU might be a little down after losing to rival Pitt last weekend. I just don’t see seven points separating these two clubs and cannot imagine either team winning by more than seven. Just feels like a close game to me and I am following my gut in this one.

Arizona St +11 vs Arizona (best beet)………….A lot of great matchups and rivalries this weekend. This is another game where I cannot believe this line is this high. Arizona only a slightly better team and they are at home, but all of that is not worth eleven points. Antime these two play each other, either team could win the game straight up, so getting eleven points is more than enough to make this a best bet for me. I think States defense makes the difference in this one and at least gets the cover if not the win outright.

Hawaii +7 vs Cincinnati (strong play)…………..I will admit that this one scares me, but the Big East is really not that good and should not get an automatic BCS bowl bid. Pitt, W Virginia and S Florida was supposed to be the top dogs in this conference and out of nowhere came Cincinnati. With a bowl bid locked up and nothing to play for, it is going to be hard for them to go to Hawaii and have their heads on straight. This Hawaii team is not the same as years past at home, but they still have a decent record at 7-5. I wish I would have jumped this earlier when it was 7.5 or 8 but I did not and I feel this line might fall even lower. Hawaii will find a way to score enough points to get a cover in this one.

E Carolina +13 vs Tulsa (strong play)………………….Strong gut feeling in this one. Tulsa is definitely the better team, but his line is just too high. Tulsa has the better offense, E Carolina has the better defense. Games are won with defense, but Tulsa has a great offense and will outscore E Carolina, but just not by two touchdowns. This really has a 35-27 type of game to me. This line in my eyes should only be 7-10 points, so I see some value with the Pirates.

The rest of these games are for just for one unit. There are some great, huge matchups this week and it might just be time to enjoy them just as a fan and not a handicapper. Who am I kidding? I will throw one unit each on these games.

Connecticut -2 ½ vs Pittsburgh (regular play)…………..Pitt got their huge win last week and I think they will fal on their faces this week. U Conn always plays well at home vs Pitt and they will do so again.

UCLA +32 vs USC (regular play)…………………I just don’t see how USC can take this game seriously. It means so much more to UCLA and college football is a game of emotions much more than it is the pros. This is just too many points for a rivalry like this. This will be much closer than expected, but USC will pull away and win the 21-24 points. If that is true, my 32 points will be a winner.

Boston College pick vs Virginia Tech (regular play)……………Just a gut feeling here. BC is one of those teams who just finds ways to win games and I have not been that impressed with Tech all season long. Will be a close, great game and BC will find a way to pull this one out.

Alabama +10 vs Florida (regular play)………….I am shocked at how many people are not even giving Bama a chance in this one. Championships are won with defense and that is what Bama is all about. Great defenses stop or slow down great offenses. The only reason I did not make this a best bet is because it looks like you could put a million dollars on the number one team getting this many points and we all know what happens 9 out of 10 times when it appears this easy, but I will still try them for one unit.

Missouri +17 vs Oklahoma (regular play)…………………..Sooners offense getting all the attention, but Missou has a pretty solid offense as well and to get an offense like that with 17 points is too hard to pass up. Oklhoma will need to score at least 50 points to cover this one. I will take my chances.

Wow! With such a small schedule this week, I have played 12 games. Might as well go out with a bang on this final weekend in college football.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Comment

Working...
    X