Oh the Pain....AU Fires Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the Pain....AU Fires Coach

Tough year to be an Auburn Fan....very conflicting....not sure if he was in it to win it anymore and he has a huge ego which hurt the program....but the guy also won a **** load of games for us. I imagine the powers that be said say see ya to a few assistants and he said no way and so off he went. Depressing either way as now we can say buh bye to our recruiting class. I guess I can look forward to being the new mississippi state of the SEC:puke: :bang:

Hard to believe--personally think Tuberville is the best coach in the SEC--coming from a Dawg fan. We can't get rid of our sorry D coordinator, and you guys throw Tuberville under the bus after nearly a decade of dominance over your biggest rival. Think he should've been given a chance to right the ship next year.

Willie Martinez at Georgia doesn't deserve the same consideration.

Hope you guys don't hire Muschamp--I think he will be a helluva HC.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawgmd View Post
      Think he should've been given a chance to right the ship next year.

Hope you guys don't hire Muschamp--I think he will be a helluva HC.
      Agree with both of these statements. One losing season and see ya...not that equitable IMHO. Apparently Muschamp said "uh no"...so I think that is safe. Apparently Rich Rod wants out of Mich and they want him to go as well. Apparently he wants to come back to the south as he was angling for the Clemson job...who the **** knows. I am in shock right now. Beer here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
        I imagine the powers that be said say see ya to a few assistants and he said no way and so off he went. D:
        i highly doubt that seeing he tossed your OC under the bus at the half way point of the season in an effort to save his own ass. I have read some accounts of how that whole thing went down and it was bush league to say the least.

If people haven't figured it out by now, most of the time it's all about the cooridantors. How many times have you seen something like at Tennessee where they bring in Cutcliffe, he does an awesome job and then leaves and Tennessee can't hit double figures each week on the scoreboard. HC is your recruiter and kind of the face of the football team but you can have the best HC in the world and if you don't have the coordinators it aint happening.

I wouldn't worry Bo, Auburn is a good job and somebody will land there that is good. It's the point we are at in college football, though. The alumni and the money are just too big and it's ruining the sport. One bad season usually means the door at a program like Auburn.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Take RichRod:thumbs:

Comment

dude- you thought the pain of Tubberville leaving was bad....how about the pain of hiring Chizick to take his place...:puke:

GL!...with that guy running your program......:thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Welcome to the bottom of the SEC Auburn. Way to go guys. :puke:
              :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Tell me what I am missing here?

Comment

Working...
                X