NCAACFB Last Weekend Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACFB Last Weekend Saturday

just one play today......i know teasers in college aren't good but this one i think has some merits

UAZ -3/BC +8........6Units......don't trust either team on their own but VTECH i would be shocked if they won this game by a TD+ and i would also be shocked if UAZ was beaten by ASU. ASU is a mess and has been a mess and if it wasn't for dickhead for UCLA last week giving them 28 points they would have lost that game. This is a bigger game for stoops and i personally don't think ASU gives a **** if they go to a bowl game or not. ASU's offense has been abysmal and i don't see why this week they would show up. 30-17 UAZ......hopefully

one other play i may make is the Under in the WKY/Florida whoever game. Still debating that one.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FF, GL! drunk as a skunk right now but I like the UAZ under at first glance. Slacking on the NCAAF capping. not enough time in the day... tomorrow morning I'll check it out.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      FF, GL! drunk as a skunk right now but I like the UAZ under at first glance. Slacking on the NCAAF capping. not enough time in the day... tomorrow morning I'll check it out.
      i was drunk when i made that play...actually somebody made it for me....somebody snuck into my house and posted that...honest....:bang: :bang:

what an awful call on BC

Comment

UAZ -450/AFA (CBB) +8 -210 (-141)..........3Units

FLA -3 -120 (2H).........posted in the in game......(W)

UAZ -3/BC +8........6Units (L)

GL to everyone!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-06-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: updating

Comment

UAZ -450/AFA (CBB) +8 -210 (-141) (W)..........3Units

FLA -3 -120 (2H).........posted in the in game......(W)

UAZ -3/BC +8........6Units (L)

MIZZOU Under14 (1H) (W).......tailed Udog in In-game post

MIZZOU Under31 (game) (W).........1Unit..... from In game post (i forget to post this **** in my thread which doesn't matter because no one is looking anyway...:laughing:)

ASU/UAZ Under24 (2H) (Push).........tailed BK in his thread post

BC was an awful call and for all those units...wrecked a good day....

4-1-1 +2Units.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X