~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - DEC. 6th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - DEC. 6th ~~

Looking to stay strong to finish a disappointing year in college football. I'm giving UCONN a chance at redemption after missing their cover by 1 point against South Florida. I'm making it easier too and taking off the points... so don't blow it! I'm not sure about all those points with USC, but I'd be suprised to see UCLA break double digits in this matchup. My favorite play would have to be Arizona, hence they are included in two plays. If they lose I'd be very, very surprised w/ Arizona St. coming off some cream puff games and vying for a bowl. My two strong leans were with the Navy and (gulp) Tulsa again so they make a happy threesome in my televised moneyline parlay. And that should be good to start. Taking the day off, so should be a relaxing and enjoyable day of football. Best of luck to everyone today.

1% MONEYLINE = CONNECTICUT (-135)

1% TOTAL = USC @ UCLA - UNDER 47 (-120)

1% SPREAD = ARIZONA -10 (-120)

1% TV MONEYLINE PARLAY = NAVY, TULSA, & ARIZONA (+100)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 12-06-2008, 07:56 AM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

How many turnovers can I get today... 5 from UCONN... 7 from Tulsa... what a crazy ass day so far. Hope things turn around for me in the later games.

Comment

Adding one last play in college football today. Hope to get a clean 3-0 sweep after a disastrous start.

1% SPREAD = FLORIDA -9½ (-110)

Comment

Working...
      X