• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll put the captain away now.
    CFB 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by beer here View Post
      I think I'll put the captain away now.
      don't mention "captain" or larry will be over quicker than you can say captain.....:laughing:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

anyone like the 1H under in the OKL game?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          anyone like the 1H under in the OKL game?
          Had a lean to Mizzou 1sth team under, to take OU's offense out of the equation....
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Threw a last second unit on Mizzou team u14 1sh.....

Comment

my heavens is the NHL boring tonight (no wise cracks)......pedestrian games that are all 0-0 or 1-0 after 1P or later.....only game with any action is the DET/CHI game.....

Played MIZZOU Under31 for the game for 1 Unit and tailed you on the 1H Udog...:thumbs:

Comment

OU looking good :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  OU looking good :thumbs:
                  UAZ is a fking joke. Stoops should be canned after they lose this game. UAZ will be 6-6 and the cumulative record of their opponents they beat will be like 18-52......Idaho, Toledo, UCLA, Washington, Washington State and Cal. If you take away Cal, not only did they not beat anyone with a winning record but neither did any of the teams they beat. Hope he gets a pink slip for xmas....:thumbs:

well Udog....need to keep MIZZOU of the board for another 60 seconds for the 1H Under and then i need them to stay under 31 for the game.

Comment

Wish I would have grabbed Mizzou team under for the game as well, but I'll be happy if OU holds on for the cover.

Zona should be fine, outgaining the Sun Devils 251-59, yet only up 4? Hopefully Az st is done scoring

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      Wish I would have grabbed Mizzou team under for the game as well, but I'll be happy if OU holds on for the cover.

Zona should be fine, outgaining the Sun Devils 251-59, yet only up 4? Hopefully Az st is done scoring
                      i wish i would have played the 1H under, but whatever..........tailed you on MIZZOU 1H under and it was a winner...thanks....:thumbs:

just hope MIZZOU doesn't pocket a bunch of garbage scores at the end to ruin the Under31......

great day today on the half plays...wish i wouldn't have loaded up on BC.....:ohman:

Comment

Working...
                      X