X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Cereal Bowls

ytd:30-37-2 -9.65 units
    Bowls 0-0

Some real crappy weeks have weighed me down this year, but I still have hope to make this a positive season as bowls are a way to treat yourself in the holiday season as one team usually could careless about the bowl and one is thrilled to be there.

Hawaii -2

6 units

I love Hawaii -2. ND is garbage and should not even be in a bowl. They aren't too thrilled to be there but hey they get a sweet vacation out of this bowl in Hawaii. I think they will be less than excited to play a football game at the end of their week in HI. I will be loading up on this one. Hawaii gets to a bowl despite losing their best QB in school history. They are always up for this game on the LOST island.

I will add my plays to this thread as we make our way to Jan. 8.

Wisconsin/Florida State Under 52.5
    Pitt +3

2 units

Comment

tcu/boise state under 45.5

2 units

Comment

:bang: :puke:

Comment

Florida Atlantic Owls +7

2 units

Comment

North Carolina +2 +100

2 units

Comment

GL DAWS

and I do like the eagles tomorrow!

Comment

GL Daws! Hope all is well! :thumbs:

Comment

Northwestern +12 -107

2 units

I was looking into the moneyline, but +380 is all I can find and I'd like it to be higher than that.

Comment

glad I didn't play the moneyline on NW

Penn State +9 -107

4 units

putting this game in now because I am sick of hearing about how great USC is. All I see on espn's little bowl shows is oh USC let up 7 ppg for the entire season. While that is an impressive number, they don't ever play anyone good. Oregon State lit them up and look at what PSU did to oregon state. I know you can't think like that all of the time, but really PSU beat OSU and Oregon State. There is nothing that make me think USC should be more than maybe 3-5 pt favs here. I'm not buying the whole home game thing either. This line is based on what USC has done in the rose bowl prior to this season and nothing else. I do think PSU will score on USC's defense and probably more than 10 pts. PSU might have a little something to prove here so I like the motivation angle too.

Comment

Nice hit with NW last night Daws!! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.

Oregon/Oklahoma State Over 38 1h -105

3 units

Nevada/Maryland Under 60 -107
                        Oregon +2 -107

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                          glad I didn't play the moneyline on NW

Penn State +9 -107

4 units

putting this game in now because I am sick of hearing about how great USC is. All I see on espn's little bowl shows is oh USC let up 7 ppg for the entire season. While that is an impressive number, they don't ever play anyone good. Oregon State lit them up and look at what PSU did to oregon state. I know you can't think like that all of the time, but really PSU beat OSU and Oregon State. There is nothing that make me think USC should be more than maybe 3-5 pt favs here. I'm not buying the whole home game thing either. This line is based on what USC has done in the rose bowl prior to this season and nothing else. I do think PSU will score on USC's defense and probably more than 10 pts. PSU might have a little something to prove here so I like the motivation angle too.
                          I heard one of the know nothing jackasses on ESPN say "Penn St is going to find out there is another level out there in the Rose Bowl" the other night, LMFAO

What level is that? The one where Ore St, a team completely battered by PSU, SPANKED and PHYSICALLY DOMINATED USC? Gimme a f'n break.

If i have to hear how great USC is one more time, i am literally going to puke :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

They might as well just promote them to the NFL while they're at it

Comment

yea stif, reminds me of the superbowl last year. Why even play the game if USC is going to win?

-I still think the over 1st h was the right call last night. sucks.
                            Georgia Tech -4 -107
                            Air Force +5 -107
                            Vanderbilt +3.5 -105

2 units

already got Pitt +3

Comment

ugh. I have to put in my plays for tomorrow, now. I won't be around until tomorrow afternoon.

Michigan State +7.5 -107
                              Iowa/South Carolina Under 43 -107
                              Nebraska +2 -107

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                              X