Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVEN MITT & JoePa's Gutter Balls, er Bowls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey JoePa I hope you got some good deals for your golf trip I live in the Myrtle Beach area and this has been the worst year ever for golf tourism. Never seen so many golf course closed for the winter. Need any tips on where to play let me know. I have played about 90% courses here.

By the way no pick on the game tonight?
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

SORRY COACH.....no pick! I'm a Penn State and Ohio State fan.....graggiate of TOSUN! Had a side bet with a guy at work and am wearing a Texas Football t-shirt today, but it's cold so I at least have a sweater over it.......:thumbs:

Our deal at Hickory Knob in South Carolina is $10 a day for all the golf we want and $13 per man to stay in a barracks! College guys are on a shoe string budget since the campus doesn't recognize it as a "warranted expense", even after we finished 5th in the state last season!

It's hit everywhere, and by comparison this has been a fairly mild winter here so far and even the boys from northern Ohio aren't coming down to play in our 20 & 30 degree weather....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

What the hell......I'm game!

GMAC BOWL -
        TULSA -2.5 vs. Ball State WINNER
        Last edited by joepa66; 01-07-2009, 10:19 AM.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

NATIONAL CHAMPEENSHIP GAME
          FLORIDA -4 vs.Oklahoma WINNER

JOEPA'S UPDATED BOWL RECORD: 13 - 5
          Last edited by joepa66; 01-09-2009, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

JOEPA'S UPDATED BOWL RECORD: 13 - 5
            Oh I see how it is....you start a big win streak and give no credit to the Mitt;)Dont worry I won't tell him!!LOL...great work this bowl season!!:beerbang:

Comment

Nice Bowl Season Joepa! :thumbs:

Although I wish you were on the Sooners...!

Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                Oh I see how it is....you start a big win streak and give no credit to the Mitt;)Dont worry I won't tell him!!LOL...great work this bowl season!!:beerbang:
                LMAO off BO......he hasn't like a pick for about two week in football so he's officially retired for the season. Might give him a try in NFL playoffs this week. And if you're gonna squeal on me then I'm cutting his thumb off while I hold him hostage until next CFB.....:laughing:

About time I find a winner or two in football this year...sheesh!:sm:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Nice Bowl Season Joepa! :thumbs:

Although I wish you were on the Sooners...!

Cheers...

Thanks Leaf......winner buys the Biers.....:thumbs: :beerbang:

Comment

Way to finish strong JoePa :thumbs: GL and see ya next season.
                    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Thanks AUTiger! Take care, hope to see ya in college hoops. Don 't be a stranger.

OVEN MITT FINAL YTD: 17 - 13 - 1
                      BOWLS: 5 - 2

JOEPA'S FINAL UPDATED YTD: 30 - 42 - 3
                      BOWLS: 14 - 5

Better late than never I guess.......Take care guys....hope to see ya in college hoops. The Mitt is on fire over there!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X