No announcement yet.

Bowls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many more years these service academies are going to live in the offensive stone ages :puke:

Comment

Dave Wannstedt has a smelly vagina. Nothing like trying a 76 yard field goal.

I can't believe a team who has ZERO first downs in the second half is going to cover as a fave :thumbs:

Comment

The Pitt game was the worst football ive ever seen......I cant believe I had money on this game...sick....

The vandy game was another horrible game, not because I lost, it was just a horrible offensive game.
        :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          I wonder how many more years these service academies are going to live in the offensive stone ages :puke:
          :dunno:

well stif...until snoop doggy yo yo what up dog from inner city Miami starts coming there to play football. They do the best they can with the athletes that come out for football. And call me crazy, but unlike Ohio State, Florida, Florida State etc...football is about priority 412B in the world of the academies.

MIN on the other hand does suck a giant dick.....:puke:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            :dunno:

well stif...until snoop doggy yo yo what up dog from inner city Miami starts coming there to play football. They do the best they can with the athletes that come out for football. And call me crazy, but unlike Ohio State, Florida, Florida State etc...football is about priority 412B in the world of the academies.

MIN on the other hand does suck a giant dick.....:puke:
            Actually about 413B.....

Comment

Well someone should at least send them the memo that the forward pass is now a legal play so they might be able to practice it once or twice before trying to use it in a game situation.

All joking aside, I see no way these guys couldn't improve their ability to throw and catch a football, but they choose to break out the same playbooks they used in 1948 when they competed for national championships, when I assume football had no importance to them either, and they just got few lucky seasons in.

I realize what you're saying is true to an extent, but if they can put together these competitive teams every year and play in a half decent conference (air force at least), then really there is no reason they can't incorporate at least some type of passing game into their offense so they don't look silly every time they need to run a 2 minute drill.

Comment

I realize what you're saying is true to an extent, but if they can put together these competitive teams every year and play in a half decent conference (air force at least), then really there is no reason they can't incorporate at least some type of passing game into their offense so they don't look silly every time they need to run a 2 minute drill.
                :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

13-11 now after a solid 0-5 effort yesterday. I knew I was on the wrong side of that GA Tech game prior to kickoff and considered buying it back, but I really never do that so I decided not to. Good choice.

Thurs Jan 1:

Michigan St +10
                  Clemson -1
                  Penn St +9.5
                  Cincinnati -2

2 units each

My dumb ass didn't realize the Iowa game started so early. Nice time to say it, but I would have played Iowa -3.5 there :bang:

Comment

Iowa -3 (-105) 2H

2 units

S Carolina is a mess and are completely outclassed here, and the books are agreeing imo, making a team who was -3.5 or -4 on the game spread a -3 fave at the half, despite that they are up 21 already.

Comment

Wow, i just give up.

Every break and/or every close call, in every close game, in every sport goes against me.

Was there was any particular reason S Carolina needs a FG down 24 with a minute to go?

Also, I've noticed that in CFB, that anytime a guy gets remotely close to a first down, it's given to him, UNTIL I NEED A GUY TO GET THE FIRST DOWN to possibly get the score that covers the spread.

And Clemson's QB is a worthless turd.

That just covers 3 games so far today.

This is like the year in baseball when I would have been 600-300 after 8 innings, and ended up 400-500 because of 200 blown saves.

I've had it. This **** just ain't no fun anymore.

Comment

Until they can have lineman that are large enough to go heads up with defensive linemen.

Comment

Working...
                        X