Pic: S. Florida -11 1/2
    Pic: Memphis/S. Florida...Over 55

Las Vegas Bowl

BYU Vs Arizona
    Pic: BYU +3 1/2
    Pic: BYU Vs Arizona...Over 60

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...4-3-1 Day/Nite...3-1 on Sides...1-2-1 on Totals

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

New Orleans Bowl:

S. Mississippi Vs Troy

Pic: Troy -4 1/2

Pic: S Miss/Troy...Over 54

Football Time..!!

Comment

Get 'em back and have a great holiday Thor! And don't get hammered.....LOL :laughing: :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...BOL to ya this Bowl Season..!!

Poinsettia Bowl:

Boise St Vs TCU

Well..I'm Playing the Over on a "Gut Feeling" that the Offense Out Plays the Defenses....Offenses:..TCU Ave 35 Pts/Game and B St Ave 39.5 Pts/G while Both have Solid D's...TCU Only Allows 10.9 Pts/Game and B St Only Allows 12.2 Pts/Game...Bowl in Bowl game I Really See Pts Scored ...At Least Around 50 to 55...But Play with Your Own Thoughts/Heart/Stats...BOL to Ya..!!

Pic: TCU -3
          Pic: Boise St/TCU...Over 45 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Meineke Bowl

West Virginia Vs North Carolina

I Know WV has Looked Bad at Times and the Rookie Coaching has Hurt with Some Strange Play Calling Losing 2 Games in OT and Looking Really Bad at Pittsburgh But I Think Pat White Gets to Carry the Ball More this Game then the Coaches Allowed during the Season..... But I do Really like the North Carolina Team and They will Bring a Huge Crowd from Chapel Hill to Charlotte but Many WV Fans will make a Run Down I-77 Straight to the Game so there should be a Solid Crowd...Last Game for Pat White so more of a Going Out on Top Pick for All He has Done for WV during his Career...So..

Pic: West Virgina -1 1/2

Pic: West Virginia/N. Carolina...Over 47

Post the Other 2 Games Later...At Work and Really Busy...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Champs Sports Bowl:

Wisconsin VS Florida St

Pic: Wisconsin +7

Pic: Wisconsin/Florida St...Under 52

Emerald Bowl:

Miami (FL) VS Califorina

Pic: Miami (FL) +11

Pic: Miami/California...Over 51

Football Time..!!

**Note..WV Gets Win but Not the Cover...Kinda Bitter Sweet

Comment

Here are my Pics for December 31st Bowls

Yes 1st Game is at Half...But I'll Post What I Picked Anyway....These are My 5 Games Today:

Houston Vs Air Force

Pic: Air Force +4
                Pic: Houston/Air Force...Over 65 1/2

Pittsburgh Vs Oregon St

Pic: Oregon St -1
                Pic: Pittsburgh/Oregon St...Under 52

Boston College Vs Vanderbilt

Pic: Boston College -3 1/2
                Pic: Boston College/Vandy...Over 40 1/2

Minnesota Vs Kansas

Pic: Kansas -8
                Pic: Minnesota/Kansas...Over 59

LSU Vs Georgia Tech

Pic: Ga Tech -4
                Pic: LSU/Georgia Tech...Over 54

Football Time..!!

BOL to All....:sm:

Comment

Monday Nite Game: Fiesta Bowl

Ohio St at Texas

I Know 67 - 68 % of Everyone is on Texas..But I have Texas Winning by 2 TDs on a Bowl Field..(Sorry FlyersFan)...I have not Posting Many Bowls Gamnes and I'm Sorry But between Being Busy and Everytime I could not Post because of Being Gone from Home at One of my Kid's BBall Games or Business I won them so I keep quit and Let Others Post since I Posted some Early Bad Ones...Well I Have to Pick what I See and I have a Texas Win and Cover with a Total in the Upper 50's ..Even with Strong D's...BOL to All and God Speed...So...

Pic: Texas -8 1/2

Pic: Ohio St/Texas...Over 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                  X