~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - BOWL GAMES ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NCAA-FB - BOWL GAMES ~~

First one up for me is probably the most square bet of the day... most of my bowl games will be 2% bets unless I'm making a 2nd half wager. Best of luck to everyone in the bowls this year!

LAS VEGAS BOWL

2% SPREAD = BYU +4 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

:beerbang:
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Back from a very refreshing break and some of the nicest powder around in Vail. Got about 3 feet of new stuff while I was there. I can only hope Whistler looks as good in March. Next up for me in the Bowls... I like the game tonight to stay under the total. I see the victor with 24-28 points in this matchup, and in any bowl setting that makes 10 points hard to lay. I do like Cal to take care of business on both sides of the ball, so clearly 50+ points are a very solid bet for me. Good luck to everyone tonight.

EMERALD BOWL

2% TOTAL = MIAMI v. CALIFORNIA - UNDER 51 (-110)

Comment

I think GT will add a few surprises to the triple option and LSU will get some pity money coming off a national championship not to mention boasting a 4-0 record in the C-F-A Bowl. I'm taking the ranked Yellow Jackets to use their young talent as a catalyst for change this year. Best of luck to everyone... 2009 is here. :beer2:

CHICK-FIL-A BOWL

2% SPREAD = GEORGIA TECH -4 (-110)

Comment

Going to roll in the NY Day Tourney... this should be a fun game to watch during it. Best of luck to everyone today!

ROSE BOWL

1% TOTAL = PENN STATE v. USC - OVER 45 (-110)

--
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I like this one to sail over as well...

FIESTA BOWL

1% TOTAL = TEXAS v. OHIO ST. - OVER 51 (-120)

Comment

Last shot for me in college football this year. Oklahoma has had its chances to score in the red zone and has failed twice. I'll be scratching my head if Urban doesn't take advantage of that in a low scoring game like this. Good thing about Tebow is his versatility, and I think Sooners will be hard pressed to keep up their defensive pressure. Good luck and good bye college football!

1% 2nd HALF SPREAD = FLORIDA -3 (+110)

Comment

I don't have a man crush on Tim Tebow like everyone else seems to, but the guy won that game. The defense was huge, but he put the points on the board. I wish pros would play with his intensity. Hell of a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
                  I don't have a man crush on Tim Tebow like everyone else seems to, but the guy won that game. The defense was huge, but he put the points on the board. I wish pros would play with his intensity. Hell of a player.

lol

:beerbang:
                  NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X