LSU/G Tech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/G Tech

I'm pretty sick of hearing how great Georgia Tech is on ESPN, and how they're gonna give a weak LSU defense problems...LSU had a ton of injuries on D this year...now they're healthy..LSU's defense was given terrible field position all year because of Jarrett Lee's Division 2 level of quarterbacking......IMO LSU had the worst QB next to the Michigan tandem of Threet/Sheridan...I feel if the tigers had Perriloux as their starter they could have contended for the SEC championship..Georgia Tech has a nice team with a great option attack, but LSU is FINALLY going to be healthy on Defense, and I feel having close to a month to prepare for 4/5 option plays is a big time advantage for LSU..I like Jefferson as a QB for the tigers he can use his feet, and make plays with his arm..they have a very good OLine with Scott running the ball who is a stud..would have had better numbers if jarrett lee didn't get them down early is many games..look at the close games when LSU didn't turn the ball over, and ran the ball..they either won or lost close games..Games in which lee threw early INT"s or fumbled they lost...I picked LSU to win the SEC West this year...they underachieved big time..now that they have a qb that has had time to practice, get his feet wet in a game, and understand how to manage the game I feel it's time for the tigers to get back on track...LSU getting no respect here, and I feel Georgia Tech is real overrated...Big Play for me

LSU + 4.5 .............8 Units

Bowl Record 8-1 (+11.5 Units)

Add

Vanderbilt + 6 ..............2 Units

Bowl Record

8-1 (+11.5 Units)

Comment

I am in the Atlanta Area, and Tech is getting much deserved spotlight with the way there season has gone. This rushing attack is something fierce. The tandem of Nesbit, Dwyer, and unheralded freshman Rodney Jones is absolute in your face. Now, why I am a GaTech fan and am about to leave for the game, I went to Auburn University so I know all about Lswho and the SEC. On most days I would have to agree with your analysis of LSU defense returning healthy and possible up to the task, however and cannot reiterate the coaching mismatch here today and also the overall shocking speed on GaTech offense this year. Those scat backs will get to the outside on good teams all day. They took it to Uga I might add late in the game. I would normally assume a decent defense possibly sec like the Lsu of past could stop this attack tonight. And it is really tough to bet against the SEC in bowl games over the years. It does seem like they hit at an 75% clip. I just think this maybe one of the games they lose this year. That 4.5 number you have seems safe, because the Peach Bowl is typically decided by less than 3 points. However GaTech as a favorite this year has been something to be reckoned with. I see LSU's defense running out of gas here and I think Tech wins by 17. I also view the LSU qb situation as extremely inexperienced. That made cause some problems in this game. They maybe running from Johnson a few times tonight. Anyways GL with your bet and I am going to enjoy watching this one in person.

GaTech 37 LSU 20

Comment

None of my sentences make any sense I do not have time to correct them I am not that dumb just smoked a bowl. Seya

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
          None of my sentences make any sense I do not have time to correct them I am not that dumb just smoked a bowl. Seya

hahaha I got ya..hope you have fun at the game..hope GA TECH wins, but by 4 or less for ya lol!! :drunk:

Comment

LSU...SHOW ME SOMETHING

Because I won't have time to update, I will now..I'm gonna assume with 1:36 left that Vandy covers 6, and i'll get the W...and with that INT I think it seals the deal...anyways..CONGRATS TO VANDY for winning that game..they deserve it!! gonna load up on LSU..just feel they have something to prove, and want to head into 2009 with momentum..Jefferson will make a name for himself tonight, and prove that he is going to be the next great at LSU.....Like STIFFLER mentioned earlier keep your stoneage offense in your back pocket..it's much easier to prepare for with STUD athletes when you have a month at LSU....LOADING up started with an 8 unit play..moving to a 12 unit play!! Even if i lose i'll still be + $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!GLTA!

LSU + 4.5 ...8 units, and rebuy 4 more units...12 units total..@ 4.5:beerbang:

Updated record .....(9-1 ....+ 13.5 Units)

Comment

Well I am shocked at what happen. I was so drunk I didn't even remember the 2nd half. That game was a joke. I was way off....happens when you take your heart. Good call RP.:beer2:

Comment

Nice hit RamPride, leaned that way but went with the over like a dummy. Great bowl season so far :beerbang:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks ...wen't out on a limb..was really surprised by G Tech's lack of tackling, and toughness on D..I thought that would keep the game close..We'll get em today...!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X