Political Whores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Whores

Politics should not (even though it does) coexist with sports.

So tired of seeing Mack Brown shamelessly whore his team out to whichever camera, or cellphone camera happens to be shining on him.

When they won the Rose Bowl against whoever I forgot oh wait I remember Michigan, he had to eyefck the camera and BJ the whole nation to beg them to even let them go to the Rose Bowl.

Then the next year everyone had to put up with the lovefest onscreen between him and Vince Young when they took the national title. I bet he felt the need to instinctively whore out his team even though they were undisputed numero unos that year.

sigh then comes this year and somehow he spins it that they are should be number one even though they struggled against OSU and the perceived "weak" Big Ten overall?

if you're number one, you shouldnt be struggling in a bowl game that just naturally (one I would LOVE to see TTU at disclaimer lol) comes 2nd to the National Title Game, no one will remember in 5 years at most. geez.

and Bob Stoops is no better, he's slowly started to take on the persona of Mack and his political grandstanding.

the ONLY solace I can take is that Crabtree single handily snatched any hope of a national title out of their greasy little hands lol.

I like Texas as a school, football program, but I cannot stand that coach.

his hand picked handjerked successor is no better, hyperactive juiced up Muschamp. lol

thats all. :thumbs:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    Politics should not (even though it does) coexist with sports.

So tired of seeing Mack Brown shamelessly whore his team out to whichever camera, or cellphone camera happens to be shining on him.

When they won the Rose Bowl against whoever I forgot oh wait I remember Michigan, he had to eyefck the camera and BJ the whole nation to beg them to even let them go to the Rose Bowl.

Then the next year everyone had to put up with the lovefest onscreen between him and Vince Young when they took the national title. I bet he felt the need to instinctively whore out his team even though they were undisputed numero unos that year.

sigh then comes this year and somehow he spins it that they are should be number one even though they struggled against OSU and the perceived "weak" Big Ten overall?

if you're number one, you shouldnt be struggling in a bowl game that just naturally (one I would LOVE to see TTU at disclaimer lol) comes 2nd to the National Title Game, no one will remember in 5 years at most. geez.

and Bob Stoops is no better, he's slowly started to take on the persona of Mack and his political grandstanding.

the ONLY solace I can take is that Crabtree single handily snatched any hope of a national title out of their greasy little hands lol.

I like Texas as a school, football program, but I cannot stand that coach.

his hand picked handjerked successor is no better, hyperactive juiced up Muschamp. lol

thats all. :thumbs:
    read that EXACT same quote on one of these forum sites........oh wait....that was your post right above your 2nd one....:laughing:

mack brown is a tool.....
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-06-2009, 01:06 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

dang it...who deleted the other thread....:bang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:uhu:
        Go Boilers!
        thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
        NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
        NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
        NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
        NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
        NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
        NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
        NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
        NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
        NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          read that EXACT same quote on one of these forum sites........oh wait....that was your post right above your 2nd one....:laughing:

mack brown is a tool.....
          lol I was having trouble with the site, it didnt load properly, had a feeling I'd poop out a duplicate.

:hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
          X