• NC Game

Oklahoma +6 (+100) <-----Lang fade
    OU/UF under 69.5

2 units each

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Oklahoma +6 (+100) <-----Lang fade
    OU/UF under 69.5

2 units each
    GL STIF!!! hopefully the gators win, and you cover!! who is this lang character you guys keep talking about??

Comment

homer....:beerbang:....you wearing your sooners jersey tonight????GL!...:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post
        who is this lang character you guys keep talking about??
        2nd line centerman for Montreal. Been around a the leauge with a few teams lately. Having a solid season, though, leading MON in goals this year. Huge while Koivu has been out...:thumbs:

Comment

Hell yea. I gotta get thrown a bone once and a while, and it's been OU in the past, so hopefully tonight will be one of those rare occasions, lol.

I mean the Bills haven't given me anything to seriously root for since the Flutie days (more realistically the Kelly days), while the Clippers have had only one good season ever, lol, and its not like either of them are realistically going to win a championship anytime this century, so go Sooners :thumbs:

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot the Expos, who are now extinct :thumbs:

Comment

Nice line! GL Stif :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Homedawg.

And yea, I think I bought it at exactly the right time, before it started going back down. I saw it go from +6 (+105) to +6 (+100) at SIA and figured it was time to jump on board....

I see all the "sharp" books like Pinny, Olympic, Cris, etc are down to OU +4 now, despite the % on Florida moving up slightly from 60% to 63%. Hopefully that's a good sign :thumbs:

Go Sooners (and the under) :beerbang:

Comment

STEEEEEEAAAMMMM ... I caught +100 @ 5.5.. right now pinny is offering fla -2.5 @-140 :beer2:

Comment

welcome to my world after every BCS game....:blackeye:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      2nd line centerman for Montreal. Been around a the leauge with a few teams lately. Having a solid season, though, leading MON in goals this year. Huge while Koivu has been out...:thumbs:
                      wish the wings could have kept him.. heck of a good goal the other night!

Comment

Working...
                      X