In-Game thread....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game thread....

damn..i'm pissed off right now...oklahoma +6, ml, team total over and the game over....

and needless to say those 2 turnovers at the goaline hurt every single one of those plays...

its should be 21-7 right now..****!:bang:

2nd half thoughts anyone?? already on the sooners and thinking about adding more...

not sure what the hell to do with the over / under...my over play is shot anyway...they gotta score 56 just to tie the spread...that's 8 tds...only way that happens if it goes to like triple ot!

Comment

i have a nice play on the under for the game and im just letting that ride. tough 2H to handicap when the score is even, yardage even etc.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OU stops shooting themselves in the foot ............they win by 10pts or so
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          you guys are classic....how about FLA shooting THEMSLEVES in the foot....tebow with 2 picks one set up OKLA on the 25.......

how about this....if Tebow stops turning it over and giving oklahoma chances inside their 25 YL and stopping drives, FLA wins by 10

1H was equal in yardage score etc.....

Comment

OU has been moving the ball with relative ease on florida...both running and passing..

Florida's offense should get back on track also i believe, but I have more confidense in OU's offense at this point....

already put in a play for OU team total over 14.5 in the 2nd half...considering the over 32.5/33 and maybe OU +3...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              you guys are classic....how about FLA shooting THEMSLEVES in the foot....tebow with 2 picks one set up OKLA on the 25.......

how about this....if Tebow stops turning it over and giving oklahoma chances inside their 25 YL and stopping drives, FLA wins by 10

1H was equal in yardage score etc.....
              stop hurting my feelings damn it :bang: :bang: :bang:

im talking about the two times OU has had it within the FLA 5yrd line and come away with nothing

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                OU has been moving the ball with relative ease on florida...both running and passing..

Florida's offense should get back on track also i believe, but I have more confidense in OU's offense at this point....

already put in a play for OU team total over 14.5 in the 2nd half...considering the over 32.5/33 and maybe OU +3...
                i would say the Over is a good 2H play. I heard something very interesting the other day and it seems to hold true in most of these big games. 1Q is always a feeling out process in these bigger bowl games since most of these teams have been off for 4-6 weeks. Takes a little while to get back into game speed etc.......i think both teams found some things in the 2Q and i expect a 2H similar to what we saw in the TEX/OSU game.

Comment

dan can i borrow your crackpipe?? the sec wants a refund on the crack your purchased from bob stoops

Comment

stop hurting my feelings damn it :bang: :bang: :bang:

im talking about the two times OU has had it within the FLA 5yrd line and come away with nothing
                    just playing the contrarion.......:beerbang:

i would say play the 2H over and don't try and figure out who wins....:thumbs:

Comment

By the way does anyone have a link to espn radio so i can listen to brent musburger instead of these ******* idiots on FOX ?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I agree...not going to touch the side in the 2nd half...just playing the over and OU team total over...

Comment

will people please now stop anointing Tebow as the second-coming of Jesus?
                          MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier View Post
                            will people please now stop anointing Tebow as the second-coming of Jesus?
                            game isn't over yet bro...i'm hoping he puts up some points, as i got the over also..but need OU to win also...no matter what happens this game...he's had a hell of a college career...aint gonna be **** in the pro's though...

Comment

3 out for the gators to start the half...not a good start for my over....how bout OU scores 5tds in the 2nd half and covers the over for me:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X