rdp's wk 1 plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdp's wk 1 plays

and after a relaxing off-season of not sweating out games and wanting to throw remotes through windows and/or tvs, football season is back upon us. i hope you all have had a rewarding mlb summer, but fall ball is back.

something i wanted to start for myself as long as it is cool with everyone else is consider my yearly record from the start of football until the end of the nba playoffs. this is because i dont play mlb games so sept-june is kinda like my betting season. i will separate each sport accordingly and have a 09-10 yearly total at the bottom. if this is a problem i will change it but i dont think it should be.

anyway, i have done something different right from the start and have 2 futures for the national championship down below. basically the nation's consensus of who should be there so i made 2 nice plays for them.

aight, enough of the housekeeping. excited to be back and to make some plays. ill be away for the weekend, so i made one big play which is a homer pick but i have some backing for it.

Plays:

PSU -27 1/2. one thing that PSU loves to do is beat up on their non conference chumps. that and the last time these two teams played was 5 years ago where PSU won 48-10. now i know it was 5 yrs ago but that was a 4-7 PSU team that beat an Akon team that was one of the better teams in the MAC that year. so ill take Darryl Clark over Zack Mills and ill take last year's Big Ten leading rusher Evan Royster over Tony Hunt. ill take a preseason big ten favorite over a 2008 5-7 Akron team. and ill bet against Akron QB Chris Jacquemain because who was the QB five years ago for Akron...Charlie Frye and PSU beat him by 38.

5.5 to win 5 units.

Thanks and gl to all!
    Futures:

Cards NLDS 5.6 to win 4 units. LOSER
    Phillies NLDS 6.6 to win 4 units. WINNER
    Yanks ALCS 7 to win 4 units. WINNER

Florida NC 1.5 to win 3 units.
    Texas NC 1.5 to win 10.5 units.

NCAA FB: 53-63 -37.52 units.
    NFL: 48-35 5.57 units.
    MLB: 13-7 4.88 units.
    NBA: 3-3 -2.53 units.