South Carolina vs. NC State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina vs. NC State

Last year SC came in as 14 favorite and left that game a 34-0 winner. Now this year NC State is a 5 point favorite. I don't see it. No way NC State is a 19 point better team from last year to this year.

South Carolina is strong on the D-line, probably the best front 7 S.Carolina has seen in long time Norwood, Peppers, Matthews or going to be NFL players at some point. Right know the weak points of the NC State team is going to be the O-line. Can someone say bad match-up.

I expect S.Carolina D-line to dominate the O-line of NC State. I agree NC State QB is a very talent player, but he will have a hard time getting anything going on offense. South Carolina is going to have to do what they have done in the past few years and win with defense. Expect a low scoring game with S. Carolina come with just enough to pull off the win.

S.Carolina +5
    under 46.5
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Under by far is the best play in this game, IMO. Trends line up that way as well.....

GL!...though i do think NCST is 19 points better than they were last year at this time. They will be a good football team this season. As for SoCarolina.....same crap different year. They will have to win a bunch of ball games 3-0 and their defense will wilt from having been on the field so long by about week 6. They will be a great late season fade IMO.

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thats not a little bit of a homer play is it????? :laughing:

Just yankin yer chain. I was thinking the same thing to myself, and if in doubt, go with the SEC!

GL on your plays:thumbs:
      7-18 ytd :ohman:

Comment

GO PACK!
        2009 NCAA Football
        Record: 41-38-1
        +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
        Record: 11-14-0
        +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
        Record: 15-15-2
        +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

I can't find any NC State fan to give me a good reason why they think NC State will win.
          Don't say QB Wilson, every team needs more than just one player.
          I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

BOL to ya Coach......:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X