week #1 ncaaf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week #1 ncaaf

Wow been some time and football is here. Haven't posted in a while because a.) I hate baseball its not been good to me and b.) I been moving all my stuff from portland oregon to las vegas nv... Chasing the dream ;)

Anyways feels good to post my plays on a sport which has been good to me and many others FOOTBALL!

Week 1:

Oregon m/l +160

3 units.

I play oregon because I don't think a new front 7 on def for boise state can handle oregons running game which will set up huge pass plays, and only 1 returning starter wr for bsu is gonna be tough for first game against big confrence team on nat tv. Oh and lastly reason which plays small factor is I love ducks and follow them religously, I know this team in and out and the players since I grew up with a few...

Miami hurricanes +6 -110

2 units

I think this miami team is gonna pull the shocker and win straight up, so I am gonna take the points and try be safe.

Buffalo +8

2 units

So many returning starters and if I remember correctly this team won their confrence last year... I am considering a +250 m/l play on this game gonna ponder it over.

Gl everyone maybe I can find more plays to come.
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

BOL to ya DukiesBaby!

Hope your move goes smoothly and your dream comes true! Just lemme lemme know how much ya charge for room rental.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X