Navy Midshipmen vs. Ohio State Buckeyes Preview and Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Midshipmen vs. Ohio State Buckeyes Preview and Pick

Get J. Green's take on the Shipmen vs. Buckeyes game right here!

<br /><a href="http://www.predictem.com/cfb/midshipmen-buckeyes.php" title="Navy Midshipmen vs. Ohio State Buckeyes">Navy Midshipmen vs. Ohio State Buckeyes</a>

They haven't "won easy" in any of these games in the past few years. They had all they wanted from Troy and Ohio last year at home and could have lost either of those games. They looked attrocious in beating Akron 20-2 at home in 2007 to start the year. This is a team that pretty much plays like crap in most of these so called "gimme games" in
    September.

I do agree, though, that they should pull away late and win the ball game by DD easily and i agree that NAVY will get in the back door for the ATS win.

I have absolutely no idea, win or lose ATS here, how anyone could have bet OSU and lay 23 points to NAVY based on what you've seen out of tressel's teams in these types of games and with USC on deck. NAVY or nothing IMO.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

just heard from a guy in columbus who is usually dead on with these things....

apparently Roy Small has been sick and won't play tomorrow for OSU. That is a setback as he was one of the 2 guys expected to step up at WR. Leaves them very thin at wideout in terms of experience. he is also their main PR guy and returns kicks as well.

FYI
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X