• Weekend 1

Baseball is my sport to win in...........not much at football fade away

MINNESOTA -7
    OK STATE -5 (BOUGHT THE 1/2)

3 team 6 point teaser

MINNESOTA -1
    OHIOSTATE-16
    CAL-15.......

story below may be b.s...got phone call from Bro in Atlanta giving me the heads up...Earlier in week, Zach wasn't playing due to rumor.......take the below article from rivals for what ya want..............putting link below article, mods can delete if need be. just doing so for authenticity purposes.

GO POKES BEAT THEM DAWGS:beerbang:

Talk about it in The Dawgvent
    UGASports.com has learned that Georgia quarterback Joe Cox has been sick with "the flu" for the past couple of days. Among the sources who confirmed this story are three players on the team that asked not to be named and others close to the program.
    While each account differs to some degree, two of the three players said Cox has "the flu", one said that Cox had tested negative for the H1N1 "Swine Flu" virus.

Every source has indicated that Cox is expected to travel to Stillwater for Saturday's season opener against No. 9 ranked Oklahoma State, some say he will travel with the team while others say he will leave later today or early tomorrow. One source who spoke with Cox about mid-day Friday said that Cox told him he would not be leaving with the team and will travel to Oklahoma this evening--an assistant coach confirmed this.

(Update at 3:00 p.m.: the source who talked to Cox said he talked to him again mid-afternoon, that Cox confirmed he was leaving tonight and said, "If I had to play tonight I could.")

The team is scheduled to leave Athens at 1:30 this afternoon.

If Cox is unable to play, the starting quarterback duties would fall on sophomore Logan Gray. Head coach Mark Richt announced on Thursday that both freshman quarterbacks, Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger.

(Update at 3:50 p.m.: From UGA Sports Communications: "Georgia quarterback Joe Cox experienced flu-like symptoms Thursday and did not practice. However, he has improved today and is expected to join the team in Stillwater tonight.")

UGASports Managing Editor Anthony Dasher contributed to this story.

UGASports.com - News Out Of Athens

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Cox having the flu has been all over the newspaper / sports radio here in Atlanta....he's gonna play but he def has been sick with the flu...GL!

Comment

Working...
    X