Give Your Top 3 Plays!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Your Top 3 Plays!!

I am just like alot of you that plays alot games so. Lets break it down and only give me your top 3 plays. I will try to tally it up and post the top 3 plays amongst everyone this afternoon.

I wil get it started.

Nevada +14 (yes I know that Nevada pass D is bad but come on Notre Dame last to Syracuse last year. I see a 28-24 kinda game. I really see Nevada staying within 2td's)

W.Mich +11 (I like this game before Coach Rods melt down. This is a decent team in W.Mich and Michigan as lot of question makrs on the offense side of the ball.)

LSU -17 (Let me get this straight, LSU is a 17 point favorite on the road against another BCS conference team. Thats right Washington stinks, LSU has way too many weapons on both sides of the ball. LSU defense is going to be scary. Some people say that Washington may score, heck I don't think they will get it across midfield)

Everyone jump on board. Let's all go hammer the man.
    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

I agree w/ you on LSU, this line keeps getting higher. The Huskies will continue to go in the tank. Long hall for the Tigers out to the left coast but I believe they cover. That Mich/W. Mich game scares me away, just don't like that line.

GL on your plays.
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Working...
    X