Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Notre Dame..

looked great today!! :thumbs:

great, they played a middle of the pack WAC team. i will be anxious to see where they stand after playing Michigan and Michigan State.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      great, they played a middle of the pack WAC team. i will be anxious to see where they stand after playing Michigan and Michigan State.
      They were 14 pt favs and they won by 35 which included a shutout performance by the D. Give them some credit :beerbang:

Comment

I kind of agree with Cayman here. Nevada is supposed to have a high scoring offense with that pistol thing and the QB with the long K name is supposed to be pretty darn good, and Notre Damn just shut em completely down. I didn't watch the entire game, but I watched some (until it was obvious Notre Dame was going to cover the -14), and I don't know if Nevada even crossed the 50, lol. I mean i'm sure they did at some point, but I didn't see it.

At the same time, beating up a WAC team at home isn't exactly the be all end all either. They've got alot more to prove, and I still don't think Charlie Weis is all that great of a coach, but I think they have at least taken a step in the right direction.

Time will tell I guess...

Comment

Working...
        X