Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACFB Week2

small profit in week 1......

probably not playing too much this weekend. Heading to the UCLA/TENN game. Always wanted to see a game @TENN and i have seen enough big games at night in Columbus to pass on this one. Doing 2 OSU games at any rate later in the season......

WFU -2......4Units.........missed the lower numbers but still like this one. The old 9AM kickoff for a west coast team has never been a good spot for those teams. Just ask Cal last year going to Maryland. I still like WFU team, and i don't think that the loss at home to Baylor was all that bad. Tough for Stanford playing 2 straight to open the season on the road and im not reading too much into the victory at Wazzu. Stanford has a solid team but i think WFU wins here by a FG+ and i love the schedule/situational spot here.

OSU +7 1/2 -120.............found a 7 and bought the 1/2 point. I think USC wins this game as i don't think OSU has the line speed to play with the Trojans in the end, but said if i could find a TD+ i would take the buckeyes so i will. Not a huge play but i do see the value in the play. All my thoughts are in the thread entitled OSU vs. USC. I was told i don't know what im talking about which is probably true. I don't follow OSU very much and i almost never hear much or see much of USC as i live about 30 minutes away from the school. So that fact that USC, Florida, Texas, LSU all dominated the line of scrimmage versus OSU was probably a figment of my imagination. I think OSU can stay within a TD and certainly has a chance to win the game, but they are going to have to play a really good football game. If you told me USC won by 14 i wouldn't be shocked either. But i think grabbing a TD or more with OSU at home is a good value here. And don't overdue it on the "night game in columbus" stuff. OSU has lost their last 3 big time night games in the shoe.

might be it for the week.

hopefully O-H can finally pull out a big win.....

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL to you this week my friend.

I got one problem this week. My best friend. LOL (You will met him in Vegas) Whole darn family is OSU fans they got a whole room full of nothing but OSU junk. I mean it's crazy. His brother in-law bids on nothing but OSU junk on ebay all the time. Waste of money IMO. LOL Last year it took him over an hour to show us what he had aquired since the last time we were at his house. Whoooo a Woody Hayes autographed photo. Im still trying to get over that one. LOL He got kind of pissed when I asked him if they had dug him up so he could sign a bunch of junk. LMAO But anyway I will have to set there and root for god for bid OSU. Because he will sit there and root for WVU, it's kind of a hard to swallow trade off. LOL
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Love both of 'em Flyers........:thumbs:
      And, I'm surprised the government is allowing you to come east of the Mississippi but have fun in Knoxville...it's a great town for watch a football game!

AND....mark this date on your calendar! Massillon @ Steubenville, Friday, October 9th! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good Luck!
        Go Bucks

Comment

Queen- lmao...i have several friends that way not to mention a friend of mine wears a cowboy hat and cape to games......love OSU fan...:thumbs:

joepa- THX!...will keep an eye out for that one

irishmike- THX!...go bucks....

SCAR/UGA Under40 -120........play this game under every year so why not play it again. After watching both offenses in week 1 it's kind of hard to see 40 points coming unless it's off of turnovers. So i'll ride with it.....

PUR Under23 points...........really just a hunch play.

that's it...not a ton of time to look at stuff....really contemplated playing Michigan at a FG and i still might.

If you're watching the UCLA/TENN game and they happen to show the blimp, look for me....:thumbs: (typical visitors section seats...:bang:)

GL to everyone!.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

With ya on the UGA/SCAR Under play. Enjoy Neyland Stadium. :thumbs:
            7-18 ytd :ohman:

Comment

Working...
            X