• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Thursday!

YTD:
    6-6
    +4.8 units

I thought about this pick for all of 2 seconds....yeah, it's a homer play...

Georgia Tech -5
    2 units

GL!

GL Hom....I mean Bookie! Hope your Jackets sting 'em for ya! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Can you give some insight on why GT is the play

Being a gamecock fan I always pull for 2 teams. The Gamecocks and whoever is playing the Tigers.

Go Yellow Jackets!!

My Take:
      Clemson has not scored a TD at Georgia Tech since 03'. In fact Clemson offense as been bad on the road the last few years. This is entirely different team at home. But take them away at yikes. Just like last year when GT played Georgia everyone said Georgia D would be too much for the GT option. Wrong!! Same situation this year with Clemson, good D but how discipline are they?

GT -5

Good Luck to everyone!
      I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

With ya on GT, go Jackets tonight
        NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
        Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
        Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
        Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
        Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
        Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
        Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
        Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
        Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

I'm fckn speechless and a lot intoxicated after that game...atleast the jackets won the game...that's the only good thing i'll say about that....don't know why they went away from the option for a while there...if it ain't broke......anyway....0-1 tonight, but atleast the jackets won...no fckn excuse for that game to have gotten that close....

Comment

Actually, if dumbo swinney hadn't gift wrapped your first 3 td's, that game isn't close. Other than the first busted 80 yarder, the option really wasn't effective. Clemson outplayed the jackets big time, but turnovers and a bad wasted timeout fake fg punt kept you guys in it. I'm sure it's the typical PJ---look bad one game then crush your next opponent. It is always good to escape those poorly played games with a win.

Comment

Working...
            X