• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 7 Plays

ytd:9-8-1 +1.95 units

Tulsa +9

1 unit

Boise State as the number 5 team in the country is pretty hilarious. They play teams like miami of ohio who is the worst of one of the worst conferences in the MAC. They also struggled with UC Davis for awhile lol. BGSU and Fresno are not exactly tough opponents either, although Fresno is a little better than the others. They still have only played one decent opponent in Oregon and they barely put up any points on them on their home blue smurf turf. Now, it's not like Tulsa has played great competition either as they beat Tulane,NM,Sam Houston State, and Rice. But they did play OU and get crushed. Tulsa has won 3 road games which to me is worth something. All I'm saying is the line is a little inflated because of Boise's past teams when really they have not played anything but **** teams either. With Tulsa's offense and Boise's road whoas over the years I am definitely taking the points. Wouldn't shock me if Tulsa actually won after all of the top 10 teams that have already lost this year.

GL!!

Comment

thanks bigbag, but Tulsa is so bad lol. I have never seen a team go backwards more on 1st and 2nd down than Tulsa. Only reason they were even close was because of the muffe dpunt and gimmick throw. Tulsa has no business covering this game or even being close. BSU is better than I thought, but I'm still not impressed. and as i type this Tulsa throws a bomb td lol.....

Comment

Nice way to start off the week Daws! :beerbang:

Comment

Nice hit Daws.....keep the momentum bro! :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Dre and JoePa

UCLA +3.5

2 units

CAL is not palying very well right now and I think they will struggle on the road against a good defense.

Houston -17

1 unit

I think Tulane is horrible and there should be too much offense for them to contest. I like Houston by 21.

Minnesota +17

1 unit

PSU plays all these **** teams and it never helps prepare them for when they play teams who can actually move the ball and contest unlike E. ILL, Akron, SYR and all the other teams they beat. MINN offense should be able to keep up with PSU's.

VT/GT Under 55

1 unit

I just get the feeling this line has moved too much. Both teams will run the ball to the max and VT's defense is stout. I don't care how many ways Paul Johnson tries to run the option, I like VT to atleast make them work their way on long drives. Seems too high.

KU/COL Over 54.5

1 unit

I don't think either defense will show up today. KU can put points up in a hurry and KU's defense is not good enough where they can shut a team down all game. I hope COL isn't out of the game too early or this one could end up like 40-7 and KU won't push it, but I have the feeling COL stays in this for awhile and they will throw. Hawkins sucks though so maybe some good field position from INTs.

Comment

GL today Daws, like the Bruin pick.:thumbs:
              NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
              O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
              Teasers:
              Rothstein's leans:
              Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
              NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
              O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
              Rothstein's "leans":
              Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

4-2 +0.7 units

ytd:13.10-1 +2.65 units

well ucla burned me, but still turned a small profit. Looking for that break out week. Gonna start looking over next week's card now. I like UTEP +7 as the home dog against Tulsa this week. I was not really impressed with Tulsa although they some how covered against Boise. Leaning Army +9.5 at home too, but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                X