Tulsa/Boise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa/Boise

So everyone on this board is on Tulsa. Does that mean I should go on Boise? :thumbs:

...from what I can tell - at least from my book, the "public" is still all over Boise...so I guess it's all about who you wanna fade -- the "public" or this forum...

good luck whatever you play....

~md

Comment

Originally posted by maddoggie View Post
      ...from what I can tell - at least from my book, the "public" is still all over Boise...so I guess it's all about who you wanna fade -- the "public" or this forum...

good luck whatever you play....

~md
      I see Boise at about a 73% public daaarlin'
      its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
      straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
      parlays 0-1 (-1u)
      total: +9.9u

Comment

I wanted to hit boise at first as well, but I think im just gonna stay away from this game, I wont last night betting the under, it got me back after an abysmal sunday & Monday
        Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
        Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

And:

Lang is on BOISE
          In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
          The Grateful Dead..........
          "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Good info deadhead. I knew there was s reason I opened this pointless thread other than to check for any nonsense that might be going on, lol. You and I seem to think alike on these weeknight games more times than not :thumbs:

Comment

I admittedly haven't seen either team play...I saw Boise St's guy get punched out, that's it.

I've won betting on Tulsa earlier in the year.

From my reading up on each team, prolific offenses on both sides (mainly passing). Boise is more balanced though.

If Boise can stop their pass game, they don't have a great running game. Boise would pull away.

Each team has played one good team. Boise won at home against Oregon. Tulsa has played Oklahoma, and lost big. The rest are creampuffs. BG isn't a good team, but has a great passing offense (Sheehan 2nd in nation passing yards), (Barnes #1 in nation for catches & yards), and Boise State held them down (only 14 pts, less than 200 yards passing, held Barnes to 4 catches in a 49-14 blowout in Bowling Green.

I'm taking Boise and the over.

I was leaning towards following with Tulsa, b/c I like the points at home, but Boise is better on both sides of the ball, and even with cream puffs on their schedule, they want to shine on the big stage tonight to prove themselves.
              27-17-1, +14*
              CFB (16-11-0)
              NFL (7-5-1)
              MLB (3-1)
              NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
              Go Dolphins!
              Go Heat!
              Go Marlins!
              :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                pointless thread
                nahhhhh....chock full of valuable insight and tidbits as always.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
                  So everyone on this board is on Tulsa. Does that mean I should go on Boise? :thumbs:
                  LOL; you were suppose to say your on tulsa and bet boise :laughing:

I couldn't help myself :laughing:

GL

Comment

Working...
                  X