LMFAO at.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO at.....

Wisconsin. What a **** team. This game is brutal to watch and Bilema is just a putrid coach. This horrid performance never would have happened to a Barry Alvarez coached team.

While I'm at it, lmfao @ Ohio st too....and the big 10 in general. What a disgrace that conference has become, and this coming from someone who gas defended big 10 football in the past till I turned blue in the face.

I just looked at Grey's sports almanac and saw that the score of the 2010 Rose bowl is going to be USC 65 Iowa 3.

Just wow this conference is complete ****.

And yes, in fact it was my turn to start a worthless thread....

On the flip side Michigan is beating Delaware Junior High by 50:beer2: LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      . This horrid performance never would have happened to a Barry Alvarez coached team.

I just looked at Grey's sports almanac and saw that the score of the 2010 Rose bowl is going to be USC 65 Iowa 3.

It would have happened to an Alvarez coached team; look at the last 10 years of the Iowa/Wisconsin series--and who hired Bielema??

Iowa can get 10 on USC in the Rose Bowl, once its 65-3 the Condoms will empty their bench and Iowa will get the gimme at the end....

oh, looky...the powerhouse that is the Condoms are about to be tied by Notre Lame....:laughing:

Comment

Well I don't blame people for being on Wisky in this spot, but it's almost like people are betting against Iowa simply b/c they don't believe the ranking is deserving or something. I didn't bet the game, but to me, the total was much better than playing the spread there. What exactly has Wisky shown this year to date?

Comment

Wisconsin. What a **** team. ....
          And my dumbass made them my biggest play of the year so far:bang:

Comment

Wisky just blows. Plain and simple. You took my comments out of context and expanded on them, but the point remains the same. It doesn't matter who hired Bieliema, it matters that he's a tool and Wisconsin football has blown since he took over.

And no, I do not think Wisky would have gotten beat under Alvarez in the spot they were in today against Iowa or any other team in the spot Iowa was in.

Apparently you took my comments to mean USC is awesome as well, instead of just leaving it at what i meant....that the B10 just plain sucks. I'm no supporter of USC, believe me, but really, look at the B10 and what happened every time they faced a decent opponent in a bowl game in the last 5 yrs. They got waxed just about every time, if not every time.

It's fine if anyone disagrees with me, but my point remains that I think B10 football is down, way down. It's a disgrace to watch.

Comment

Oh, and I see now SC is waxing Notre Dame by 20 and counting.....

Comment

And yes, in fact it was my turn to start a worthless thread....
                :beerbang::beerbang:

I will not support the big10 as being quality right now. Boiler is going to have to do that on his own as i'm shifting to the dark side......lol. Pryor is in one word AWFUL. His nickname should be "big game bone head" because if there is a stupid play to be made to change a game he will make it. Everybody has this fascination with the "running QB athlete". I said to a buddy, if this was such a great idea, why doesn't Pete Caroll go after these guys....my buddy said he does....he makes them WR's and CB's. For every vince young or pat white, there are 400 Juice williams or pryors. Enough on Pryor, guy just sucks.

On the big10......league has no signature wins out of conference for what is going on 3-4 years. Last non conference big win i can think of was OSU going down to Austin and beating Texas in like 2006. Big10 lacks speed and quickness for starters and there are just too many plain vanilla offenses. OSU's offense looks like something a 3rd grader drew up on the dirt. IU, ILL, NWU and MSU are all mediocre. PUR, MICH, WIS are just average, PSU and OSU are decent and certainly overrated and IOWA will get WAXED when they step onto the BCS field later this year. USC beats them by 14-17 in the Rose Bowl IMO.

but in all honesty, the big10 has never been a great conference. it's been great for us who enjoy it, but CFB is no longer a regional game like it used to be. i mean lets face it, go back 20 years and you'll find OSU, Michigan and the occassionally decent Purdue, Illinois, MSU or Wisconsin. Still that way, just now people notice it so much more because there are so many more games on and we do so much comparing.

At the end of the day, i like the big10....i enjoy going to games in the various schools and love gameday in CBus....and in the end that is really all that matters to me.....i really don't care that it's "up" or "down"....that doesn't change beers at the Varsity club, or harry's choclate shop, or Wandos in madison.......:sm:

People need to start enjoying CFB for the game like they used to......:thumbs:..quite worrying about who is in the BCS, who is this, who beat who.....it's a game all about Saturday like no other sport (pro football isn't close).....and if you've never been to gameday at a big time school you should check it out sometime.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X