Kansas @ Texas Tech??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas @ Texas Tech??

Can someone tell me why this line is so low at Tech -7.5? I am a Kansas fan and I do not know of anyway that Kansas can stop Tech, pass defense is horrible and the d-line can not get any pass rush. Have taken the last few weeks off but am thinking about getting back this weekend and betting against my team. Can someone give me some advice on this game and if I just think that my team is worse than what we are?

Thanks.

Same thing most said last week, and actually aTm pass D is worse than Kansas's.

Techs best QB is out with a foot injury. Their next best QB Potts either sucks or was having the effects of the concussion still, as he was yanked. Then their 3rd stringer came in and was ineffective as well.

To me it seems they are lacking a thrower, which is bad for this offense.

Not trying to change your mind, just rebutting with what I see out of a fellow BIG XII school.

Nebraska we see now actually sucks fairly bad, so techs best win doesnt look as good now....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbag12 View Post
      Same thing most said last week, and actually aTm pass D is worse than Kansas's.

Techs best QB is out with a foot injury. Their next best QB Potts either sucks or was having the effects of the concussion still, as he was yanked. Then their 3rd stringer came in and was ineffective as well.

To me it seems they are lacking a thrower, which is bad for this offense.

Not trying to change your mind, just rebutting with what I see out of a fellow BIG XII school.

Nebraska we see now actually sucks fairly bad, so techs best win doesnt look as good now....
      sadly I have to agree with everything BB said lol, not said that BB said it, sad that its true even down to the Nebraska bit

word is (from my friend who eats/drinks/smells TTU football so he is the authority) Potts is/was never the same after that vicious hit from the UT game, grade 6 concussion I was told.

funny that Tech's best QB wasnt even the starter this year. Then again thats due more to circumstance as Potts was pretty good until he got his eggs scrambled against the Longhorns.

props to your boys BB, much to my chagrin! LOL :beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
      X