NCAA FB: 53-63 -37.52 units.
    NFL: 48-35 5.57 units.
    MLB: 13-7 4.88 units.
    NBA: 3-3 -2.53 units.
    NCAA BB: 4-1 7.6 units.
    Soccer: 2-1 .8 units.

09-10 YTD 123-110 -21.2 units.

Comment

gotta love turnovers. How are any of the Memphis offensive players D-1 recruits other than size? Not one of them could catch a football. I was amazed. Anyway, that one didn't stand a chance. Forced that play.

Indiana +17.5

1 unit

Iowa is banged up. Off a big win and coming home to face a down team like Indiana where the hoosiers could catch the hawkeyes taking them lightly. Indiana spreads it out like Michigan so I can see them having some success offensively.

Comment

GL Daws!

Comment

Great record so far D.... Good luck this week.

I responed to your total question in my E Car. @ Mem thread.
          Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
          -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Virginia Tech -15.5

2 unit

VT's schedule will really help them tonight. UNC has played some real turds this year and has not really done well against anyone notable like FSU, UVA, or UCONN. Pretty unimpressive to me and I don't understand why the line moved down from -16.5 earlier today. I guess people are thinking VT is not that good after the loss two weeks ago to GT, but the line was just asking for UNC action by putting the line a shade under a key number of 17. VT with two weeks to prepare on a thursday night which is pretty much tradition at Lane stadium. I'm sure Bud Foster was all over his defense after the way they played against GT. I'd look for a blowout tonight.

Comment

i think I might quit while im ahead. I can't get solid reads on anything anymore. I'm amazed I'm not in a huge hole. I need to take a step back from ncaa I think. I don't understand the line from tonight's game at all.... was that line based off of vtech being #14 in the land and UNC losing to 2-4 at the time fsu? I have no idea how to approach these week night games anymore.

Comment

So Miss +6.5

2 units

If this line is not asking for Houston money then I don't know anything about ncaa lines. Houston who is everyone's bcs darling is laying less than a td to So Miss? The 6.5 smells of a So Miss upset and I am beginning to think that the 6.5 trick is one of the best ways to go these days. Lines makers make you think the team that is favored is the right side because they are better and are laying under 7, but really the 6.5 shows a huge weakness and lack of confidence by the lines makers because if they really liked the fav they would just make this -7.5. Anyway. Not all the time is the -6.5 this way, but in this situation I like So Miss.

Don't tail because I have been so bad lately.

Comment

GL today bud :beer2:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Syracuse +16

1 unit

Why isn't this line -20? Free 1-2 pts at betus.

Vanderbilt +12

1 unit

They blow, but line seems low considering their opponent and that offense.

Comment

this is ridiculous, I give up.

Comment

0-6 -8.8 units :beerbang::beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X