X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

One for me tonight

WVU -3

I agree with Stiff. I have a tendency to almost automatically play the home dog and i am trying to get away from that a little and I think WVU will be focused and since their big matchups are a couple of weeks out they shouldn't be caught looking ahead. Cinci although they pass more ripped up this defense by spreading them out and I see WVU doing the same.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
    I have a tendency to almost automatically play the home dog
    Used to be almost automatic on weeknights to take a home dog for me too, and it hit a pretty nice %. Now it seems the public has finally caught on after all these years of getting burned with the road faves. If you look around you can find people preaching how it's $$$ to take weeknight home dogs now, people whose other plays are almost all huge public faves. So in a sense, it's actually become at least somewhat the public thing to do to play the weeknight home dogs, and I believe the books have adjusted. I said a few weeks ago in a discussion thread that I think more weeknight faves will start covering because of this, and they have so far....

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X