CFB massacre saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB massacre saturday

first post this season, hope to start it out on the right track...here we go..

2 units NEW MEX ST +44.5 at ohio state...yes yes i know, huge talent mismatch here, BUT new mex st isnt quite as bad as in yrs past, they have a few wins, not to mention, when was the last time u remember ohio state covering a 40 pt spread or even putting up 40-50 points in a game under tressel? i dont think he will run up the score here, his main concern will be getting some rhythm on offense and then getting players out so they can be healthy for nxt weeks big showdown with at penn st, then games w iowa and michigan...

1 unit OLE MISS -5 at auburn...wish i had jumped on this when it opened, but was a little gunshy as miss and snead has burned me this yr...BUT auburn started out hot and was the talk of the conference esp after their win at tennessee, but they seem to have petered out of late and are somewhat reeling after losses to ky and lsu...prime spot for ole miss to keep them on the bottom...qb play of late has been an issue for auburn, throwing too many interceptions..ole miss has a solid d and should be able to harass auburn into poor throws...hopefully ole miss jumps on em early and keeps em down..as long as they can contain the aub running game ole miss should win this one big.

1 unit mizzou/col over 47...yes i know the weather is supposed to be awful but both offense can put up points and dont think the weather is gonna stop that as neither has much of a defense, this should hit over 50 points, dont see mizzou stopping col run game, and col cant stop gabbart and alexander...so points should rain or snow down lol

thats it for now....leans on msu -3.5 at minny, south car +6 at tenn, fla if line drops to -13.5 over uga..think this game is a beatdown but wanna be sure the line is under 14...if not then no bet, or teaser material...cal -6.5 at az st..st has a good d but cal has too many weapons on offense and az st has no offense...michgan -7 at illinois, only bc illinois is a mess right now not knowing who their qb is, just seems to be going thru the motions...kansas +6.5 at texas tech, buy this to 7 should be a close game, and ill go w the experience of todd reesing over that of the redshirt freshman tech will be starting...last lean, everyone expects usc to lose this game to oregon...i bet one oregon game this yr, and it was their loss to boise st...usc a lot more phyiscal then boise, and after the close calls of last 2 weeks i think usc is up for the challenge and gets it done in autzen stadium -3..

GL all
Working...
X