IU/Iowa Halftime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU/Iowa Halftime

IU still stinks and blew a 28-3 lead last week. More of the same this week i think. IOWA is only 1 big play out of this game. They will get it down to 7 and then eventually pull out a win....but that's just my 2 cents.

IOWA -10 (2H)................7Units

but LMAO if the Iowa Smoke and Mirrors are the 4th best team in the country....:laughing:

out for the weekend....hope everyone kills it....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I made the same play. good luck to us:beerbang:

Are you watching this game? the color commentator OBVIOUSLY has money on Indiana as every call and replay he argues for IU, even if it makes him look ignorant, as it did on the TD that was taken away from IU because the player obviously didn't drag his foot inbounds. His argument was the line judge was right on top of the play and made the call with "great mechanics":laughing:

and then there was the comment about that replay being an important call as he said "some of us have more riding on these calls than others"

btw, Ricky Stanzi must have swine flu. He's playing terrible and looks dead out there.:puke:
    its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
    straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
    parlays 0-1 (-1u)
    total: +9.9u

Comment

Originally posted by GMoney View Post
      I made the same play. good luck to us:beerbang:

Are you watching this game? the color commentator OBVIOUSLY has money on Indiana as every call and replay he argues for IU, even if it makes him look ignorant, as it did on the TD that was taken away from IU because the player obviously didn't drag his foot inbounds. His argument was the line judge was right on top of the play and made the call with "great mechanics":laughing:

and then there was the comment about that replay being an important call as he said "some of us have more riding on these calls than others"

btw, Ricky Stanzi must have swine flu. He's playing terrible and looks dead out there.:puke:
      :beerbang:

didn't watch much of it.....watching the PHI game and getting ready to head out....you knew once Iowa got close IU would fold.....

LMAO@ Indiana.......:beerbang:.....28-3 last week right before halftime and 21-7 with the ball on the Iowa 3 yard line in the 2H this week and lost them both. and wow....IU is not even going to cover the game number unless they punch one in here late in the final minute.........

1-0 +7Units

GL to everyone!
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ricky Stanzi has the "i'm not very good" flu....

Comment

Working...
        X