• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from UCONN game....Here Lang

Brandon Lang

Saturday's Selections ...

Let's get to it.

40 DIME - IDAHO VANDALS - (if number is 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 3, and if number is 3 you buy 1/2 and lay 2 1/2.) - This is a Louisiana Tech team that can't win or cover on the road. Simple as that.

In their last 12 road games La-Tech is 1-10-1 ATS. Think about that number for a moment...1-10-1 ATS.

Now, they just flew cross country to face Utah State last week, and trailing 23-7 entering the 4th quarter, saw them put up a pair of touchdowns but it wasn't enough.

They now come back across country to take on the suprise team of the conference in Idaho that has covered every single game this year with exception of last week at Nevada where they just got caught in a tornado called the "Pistol" offense.

In fact, it was a 28-24 game at the half before a series of big plays from Nevada did in the Idaho Vandals, who still put up close to 500 yards total offense.

Now back home where they have won and covered every game this year beating teams like Colorado State, and San Diego State, teams I feel are better than this Louisian Tech team.

I have no problem laying this very small number as the linemaker continues to give Idaho no respect whatsoever and believe me, that is fine by me.

Idaho is at home, they are the better team with the better balanced offense, and as I said above, sometimes the linemaker in vegas just does not catch up with a team until they have paid out really good money, of which Idaho has done every game this year but one.

Jump on Idaho as a rock solid 40 dime winner.

10 DIME - SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS - Over-inflated number off the Vols great game at Alabama. Nothing more and nothing less.

No way in my mind Tennessee should be laying this kind of number in this game here. No way.

The Gamecocks have been competitive in every game this year and as an underdog, they are a perfect 3-0 this year.

They covered at home as a 4 point dog beating Ole Miss outright. They covered the same type of 6 number at Georgia losing by 4 in a game they should have won outright. They covered at Alabama as well as a double digit dog.

This game will be completely competitive and will go down to the wire, and for my dollar I have got to grab the old ball coach to have something up his sleeve for the Kiffen boys.

I look for South Carolina to go to a perfect 4-0 ATS as a dog this year as they play another crazy Saturday night game under the lights of National TV.

Grab the points in a field goal game, and it wouldn't suprise me in the least bit if this game didn't go to OT.

10 dime SOUTH CAROLINA

10 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS - This is a burial.

The Aztecs just put up 42 points on the road at Colorado State, winning outright 42-28 as an 8-point underdog.

What is even more impressive about that win was putting up 531 yards of total offense highlighted by 459 of those yards coming in the air versus the 116th pass defense in the country of CSU.

Now with that performance on the road what do you think San Diego State is going to do versus the 103rd ranked pass defense in New Mexico at home?

Exactly.

I know this is a big number for San Diego State to cover but this whole game is a case of two programs heading in opposite directions. Simple as that.

San Diego State has one of the best assembled coaching staffs in the country starting with ex-Ball State coach Brady Hoke, who only led Ball State to an undefeated season last year.

How about defensive coordinator Rocky Long, former head coach of New Mexico who stepped down after last year and ended up here? Offensive coordinator Al Borges spent time running Auburn's offense in the SEC as well as stops at UCLA, Oregon and California.

As for New Mexico, let's just say you have lost every game this year. Your head coach comes off being suspended for a game, and now you face your old coach.

Like I said, blowout by 3 touchdowns or more.

10 dime SAN DIEGO STATE

FREE SELECTION - USC TROJANS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Funny I'm on the LaTech ML, and the Vols.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

He somehow failed to mention Idaho coughed up 70 pts last week :laughing:

AND, if you expect a team to cover so much so that you're going to release it as some huge ass 40 DIME selection, why the hell would you have to buy a half point?

Dude truly is a complete moron....

Comment

im sorry but i have a hard time believing this guy sucks that bad, and keeps posting with confidence based on his writeups.

I mean he should be admired not admonished!

im too afraid to fade him because I know I will jinx it! lol
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Looks like a goose egg for Lang yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X